Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers (9959 Views)

Woman And Her Lover Caught During A Kidnap Operation (Video) / Desire Kpagane Suicide Note: Paul Nadure Implicated By RSUST Final Year Student / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by Apination(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hope he is set free, the police should know by now that it was a setup, kidnappers don't ask for money to be transferred into accounts they collect cash undecided
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by MrDoGood(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
He could have suspected their moves, but the money blocked his brain
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by obaataaokpaewu: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Not only car dealers, it can happen to anyone

A friend helped someone on an ATM queue. The guy claimed he forgot his ATM card and requested for my friend's account number, transferred 100k to my friend and she withdrew the 100k and gave to him. Turned out the guy was a thief and the account wasn't his. That was how my friend was arrested and case isn't close till now

We just pray to be careful and not to fall when such temptation comes out way
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Those-Fools-must-be-EVANS-brothers- the-Igb........

Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by ssogundele(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Please forumites, whenever some try such scam or any transaction that seems too good to be true or any transaction and later came to you with some funny stories of how sorry they are that they need the money back in cash, just tell them that don't transact cash with the account and that you'll move the money back to the originating account and inform your account officer and the manager of your branch. Don't give out cash for a transfer and ensure account name tallies with the ID card presented o. May God Almighty protect with the honest and genuine hustlers
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by bishopkay: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/5104152/new-trick-used-kidnappers-fraudsters it was on fp 3 days ago. Be like autojosh dey pay pple here. This story looks fabricated self

I wrote the story. Autojosh doesn't pay me grin

And yes the story is 100% true. It happened in Enugu and my lawyer friend who's privy to it told me about it
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by larryking540: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
only in nigeria that your good will put u into trouble, because we are technologically backward, my people If I see who day die for road I day Waka pass, talkless of who faint for my body, na run I day run from the vicinity
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by Unrated900(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Christonjnr:
Only one tribe can do this. cool
If you know,you know grin

Your fellow IPO..........
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by MyGeneration(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
These are some smart criminal's shocked
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
autojosh go copy news come post am, mods go push am go fp.
Another Nairalander has posted this news na angry
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
backnbeta:
This story graced the front page a couple of days ago... undecided

Seun, lalasticlacla, marpol see this.

This news has made FP before now. tongue
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by Opiosko: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
ipobarethieves:
undecided.Wisdom make pipu wise.U learn from oda.Just pray u nor jam Evil pipu

No prudent man would pay back such amount of money in cash under such circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by Ezinwa120: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
larryking540:
only in nigeria that your good will put u into trouble, because we are technologically backward, my people If I see who day die for road I day Waka pass, talkless of who faint for my body, na run I day run from the vicinity

Someone will waka pass the day u will be dieing and needs someone’s help. You are not immortal.
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by saucelake231(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
some group of guys did something like this too me last year...when they came back that I should refund the money I told them ...I was owing the bank and the money day transfer as been deducted ....they will have too give me till a month before I can pay them back....they started nagging....I told them that all I could do but if it not ok with... them they should involve the police ....before they now calm Down....unfortunately they where lucky nobody showed up....I paid them twice.... those guys where gee boys.....I told them the last time they came for the money .....everything they did..(I told them day dont have too deny have being there before)...but they should look face next time...
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by Kingsleydr(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
princeSammyz:
While this may/may not be true, we all need to take caution. These scammers get smarter every day.
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by anyimontana(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Christonjnr:
Only one tribe can do this. cool
If you know,you know grin
ur tribe(aboki tribe?)I guess...if u know u know
Re: Innocent Car Dealer Grossly Implicated In A Kidnap Case By Car Buyers by lalasticlala(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
bishopkay:
grin

So my story already went viral on instagram with someone claiming it as his? Nigeria! Haha

Well I like the spread sha; let everyone be wary and know whats up. But people should acknowledge the source of any work they copy and paste.

Peace @autojosh

https://www.nairaland.com/5104152/new-trick-used-kidnappers-fraudsters

(1) (2)

Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) / Xenophobia: Arrested Vandals’ll Be Prosecuted – IGP / First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.