Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL (1535 Views)

Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed / Nothing Less Than $5/day On Trusted And Verified Platforms.no Investment Needed / NO INVESTMENT NEEDED. GET FREE N500,000 BY APRIL 2018. GET IN HERE !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by fkj950ax(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hello House,
I need investment advice.
I have saved up N1m for the purchase of a car, but I want to invest the N1m in something LEGITIMATE that will earn me N100,000 monthly as returns. I should still haven't principal intact or in an asset.

The savings took a lot of sacrifice. A car depreciates the next day you purchase it, so I see it as my N1m reducing everyday.

I intend to still purchase a car via lease and use that returns to pay off the car purchase price in eleven (11) months.

Please I need advice.

I won't do PM or DMs.
Let it be open on NL for everyone to learn from.
I think 100 millionaires on a street is better than 4 millionaires.

The competiton is against poverty, not neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by tunene66: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
That's 10%per month. Omo such returns can only come from highly speculative business where risk of failure is very high

4 Likes

Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by fkj950ax(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
tunene66:
That's 10%per month. Omo such returns can only come from highly speculative business where risk of failure is very high

What will you advice, and what returns can I expect that is realistic.

I don't know, but my blood pressure cannot stand a "speculative business".

2 Likes

Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Its farming season bruh, cultivate potatoes, cucumber or maize . Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by tunene66: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
fkj950ax:

What will you advice, and what returns can I expect that is realistic.

I don't know, but my blood pressure cannot stand a "speculative business".

Some agric investment give between 15 to 20% in 6months.

1 Like

Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by dealerman(m): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2019
YOU CAN INVEST IN DISTRIBUTION OF AGRO PRODUCE, FROM GROWERS TO VENDORS.
EXAMPLE, WITH N1.5M YOU CAN BUY YAM FROM GROWERS IN NIGER STATE AND SALE THEM OFF ON LANDING TO SELLERS
EACH TRIP CAN FETCH YOU A PROFIT OF MORE THAN N200K, EXCLUDING TRANSPORT AND OTHER AND EXPENSES.

1 Like

Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by Sanmight85(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2019
The truth is, I have a secured investment that pays exactly that 10% every month. It has been running for a year now, no story. It's in Forex with a trusted manageress. Infact I told my own father about it . My father is in his 70's. Now he gets #100,000 every month no story since he invested same #1M. But the reality is, I take 3% of the 10%, not on ur capital but on the interest. . Business is a deal, not free. If you think you are for this, then call my number directly on 08063403284. Infact I am not the trader but I can confidently let you know you are purely in safe hands. Infact we will add you up to our whatsapp group where over 80 others are doing what you are about to do if you wish. Say Jmama, say money. Thanks.
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by Sanmight85(m): 7:18am On Apr 01, 2019
Lest I forget, I saw a post ahead of me by sukomoscow. . That guys name is Omotayo Olasunkanmi. He is CEO of emeraldpips.pro. Please my people, don't have any business deal with him. He is a complete fraudster. Infact I posted about him removing his twitter account. He was mike_toreno1 before. I will post more about him with his full face and pics here for all nairalanders to see and run.
I am sounding out this red alarm now to all who cares to listen. He is an idiot. Now those who opened accounts with emeraldpips can't open it again.

Initially he said on his website that the accepted payment method is bitcoin, Ethereum and cash payment to his personal account. Now If you check the website, emeraldpips.pro, you will only see perfect money. In a nutshell, he needs to be jaiked soon. He is in Abeokuta. If any nairalanders is there, please arrest the idiot. I will post his pics here for all to see soon. Thanks. Let's be our brothers keeper.

1 Like

Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by DivinePips123: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2019
fkj950ax:
Hello House,
I have saved up N1m for the purchase of a car, but I want to invest the N1m in something LEGITIMATE that will earn me N100,000 monthly as returns. I should still haven't principal intact or in an asset.

The savings took a lot of sacrifice. A car depreciates the next day you purchase it, so I see it as my N1m reducing everyday.

I intend to still purchase a car via lease and use that returns to pay off the car purchase price in eleven (11) months.

Please I need advice.

I won't do PM or DMs.

Hi hi,
Kindly check out our offering and money/investment success story here : https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
smiley
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by eagleeye2: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2019
tunene66:
OP, I agree with this view. But, I can tell you of a 'risky' investment that can fetch you up to 60k a month and you don't need 1million to do it. It is something everyone knows, but few will dare to venture into it.
You can actually do it yourself and make over 60k, but then its no longer an investment (in my own dictionary). Because an investment is allowing your money work for you while you focus on other things.
I am talking about transport business, more especially Keke/minibus higher purchase.
NB
The question is, what is your risk appetite?

2 Likes

Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by fkj950ax(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2019
eagleeye2:

OP, I agree with this view. But, I can tell you of a 'risky' investment that can fetch you up to 60k a month and you don't need 1million to do it. It is something everyone knows, but few will dare to venture into it.
You can actually do it yourself and make over 60k, but then its no longer an investment (in my own dictionary). Because an investment is allowing your money work for you while you focus on other things.
I am talking about transport business, more especially Keke/minibus higher purchase.
NB

Thank you so much.

I want an investment that will be make the money work for me with little or no interference by me. I am totally swamped with work right now, adding to it not feasible.
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by fkj950ax(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2019
Marksmantech:
Google Efunkoya Johnson and thank me later

I did.
Dr. Fiverr and all....

I will pass. I dont think I can invest in that

Thanks a million
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by fkj950ax(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2019
DivinePips123:

Hi hi,
Kindly check out our offering and money/investment success story here : https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
smiley

I did.
FX Trade
I will pass. I dont think I can invest in that.
Many thanks
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by fkj950ax(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2019
dealerman:
YOU CAN INVEST IN DISTRIBUTION OF AGRO PRODUCE, FROM GROWERS TO VENDORS.
EXAMPLE, WITH N1.5M YOU CAN BUY YAM FROM GROWERS IN NIGER STATE AND SALE THEM OFF ON LANDING TO SELLERS
EACH TRIP CAN FETCH YOU A PROFIT OF MORE THAN N200K, EXCLUDING TRANSPORT AND OTHER AND EXPENSES.

This will have me involved in the day to day operations.
I cant travel from Lagos to Niger State. Work wont permit me
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by NairalandAngel(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2019
fkj950ax:
Hello House,

Please I need advice.

I won't do PM or DMs.

Make sure you do proper due diligence before you entrust your money to complete strangers

2 Likes

Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by Paulo3ree(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2019
fkj950ax:

Thank you so much.

I want an investment that will be make the money work for me with little or no interference by me. I am totally swamped with work right now, adding to it not feasible.

Fkj950ax contact me for a more detailed way of running the business-08063285306
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by fkj950ax(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2019
Paulo3ree:

Fkj950ax contact me for a more detailed way of running the business-08063285306

Can't we have it here?
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by eagleeye2: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
fkj950ax:

Thank you so much.

The key in transport business is getting someone who is reliable and careful with the vehicle (this includes Keke/minibus/ bus/minivan).
I was involved in transport business around 2013/16 (Siena,, interstate shuttle) I can tell you that I made money from it, but due to the lack of honesty in the drivers i spent much of the money on repairs. This year again, I have gone back to transport business but this time it is Keke higher purchase. And so far, I have not had issue.
If I were to compare, I will say a higher purchase with someone who is responsible and hardworking is far better than daily delivery with those who think they are just slaving for free.
Do your due diligence. Search for someone who has more to lose if he fcuks up and get a solid and binding agreement.
NB
If you decide to venture into this, know that the key to making good returns is in the hands of the driver.

1 Like

Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by Paulo3ree(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
fkj950ax:

Can't we have it here?

We can.
If you have one million we could go through a lawyer to secure mini buses or kekes that is you could get extra one on a hire purchase, 30% outright payment then 70% on HP.
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by tunene66: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
eagleeye2:

NB

yes, the issue of risk appetite is key
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by negga4al(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
I don't know which investment that will give you 10% monthly except those with high risk. However, you can invest in agriculture business like farmcrowdy, agrecourse, etc. they claim to have been insured by Leadway, other insurance company. Do your due diligence though.

OR

Get a car, and use on Bolt or Uber.

OR

Get a small business idea and execute it...

1 Like

Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by essenceplus: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
fkj950ax:
Hello House,

Please I need advice.

I won't do PM or DMs.

Send me an email let me share some info with you..

Musbuq@gmail
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by Namzy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
I'm also interested in this
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by rhymz(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2019
Uber/bolt driver needed for rental
Toyota Corolla 2005
Driver location,: isolo,ikotun,bucknor,jankonde etc
Call:08039138192
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by georgetemi(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Why can't you share the information here for the benefit of all?

Send me an email let me share some info with you..

Musbuq@gmail[/quote]
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by DivinePips123: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
fkj950ax:

I did.
FX Trade
I will pass. I dont think I can invest in that.
Many thanks
Ok bro. You are welcome.
All the best.
Cheers. smiley
Re: Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL by kunleweb: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
fkj950ax:
Hello House,

Please I need advice.

I won't do PM or DMs.

How did this project go?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan 50,000 In Abuja Or Outside Abuja / How Oko Oloyun Option C Investors Can Get Their Money Back / Flowextra Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.