Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,560 members, 7,861,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O (458 Views)

Courses Under Science Department 2024/2025 / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O by Jamesarua: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
pls guys I need ur help.
I applied for jamb,,and i know my score will be very good but the problem is,,,I don't know which to choose among computer science and electronic engineering,,,
pls help me,,,if you can give me the courses under the two course(computer science and elect/elect) I will be happy
Re: HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O by elantraceey(f): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2019
I don't much about computer science but as for EEE, in 100l you'll be doing science courses, MTH, PHY, CHEM and GSTs, 200 will be general engineering courses, EEE, MEE, CHE, CVE and the rest, 300l mostly general electrical/electronics courses and two mechanical courses then in 500l you then choose between power or electronics option.
Re: HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O by Jamesarua: 12:19am On Apr 01, 2019
elantraceey:
I don't much about computer science but as for EEE, in 100l you'll be doing science courses, MTH, PHY, CHEM and GSTs, 200 will be general engineering courses, EEE, MEE, CHE, CVE and the rest, 300l mostly general electrical/electronics courses and two mechanical courses then in 500l you then choose between power or electronics option.
wow thanks very much,,,,but will the electronics be center mostly on manufacturing of microchip,microprocessor etc?
Re: HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O by Jamesarua: 12:20am On Apr 01, 2019
I need more help o,,,,
Re: HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O by elantraceey(f): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2019
Jamesarua:

wow thanks very much,,,,but will the electronics be center mostly on manufacturing of microchip,microprocessor etc?

you'll have to learn those things on your own and they'll be a lot of opportunities to, don't miss out on them like I did.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O by Omarion9(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Jamesarua:
pls guys I need ur help.
I applied for jamb,,my score is very good but the problem is,,,I don't know which to choose among computer science and electronic engineering,,,
pls help me,,,if you can give me the courses under the two course(computer science and elect/elect) I will be happy
...between...

Btw-Did you write the jamb in the spirit world
Ayam not understanding... Jamb is yet to commence.

Na so e dey start o.
Re: HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O by alert01(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
elantraceey:

you'll have to learn those things on your own and they'll be a lot of opportunities to, don't miss out on them like I did.

Lolss.. I guess you were busy running after dicks
Re: HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
Omarion9:

...between...

Na so e dey start o.
grin grin grin

Maybe he meant his anticipated score
Re: HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
alert01:

Lolss.. I guess you were busy running after dicks

shocked shocked How far na

Re: HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O by Jamesarua: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Omarion9:

...between...

Na so e dey start o.
sorry, i will make that correction now.
,,,i mean i know my score will be good,,and if not good then i will use other means including matrix and others,
i just want to clear myself before time so i wont regret later.
my dream is to have a company that manufacture microchip and not only having the company but also be part of the manufacturing process,,
now my problem is,,,,does manufacturing of microchip center on elentronic or computer science?
Re: HELP!! Ooo,,,pls I Need The Courses Under Elect/elect Engineering In Uniben O by Jamesarua: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
grin grin grin
Maybe he meant his anticipated score
exactly that is what i meant sir

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Wants Dybala To Be Sold / Tutorial For Writing An Application Letter For Any Job Vacancy In Nigeria / How I Won An Indian Government Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.