Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

On Genotype And Love Issues - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / On Genotype And Love Issues (239 Views)

What You Need To Know About Your Genotype And Blood Group. Pictorial / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Genotype And Love Issues by Nifise007: 12:04am On Apr 01, 2019
First, let us get something very clear: this is not a relationship talk about love and issues of the heart.

No, it is about Love and issues of the blood!

Thank you very much.

Let us talk about your genotype.

I recently saw this video online where people were being asked their genotypes and a number of people were giving answers that were way over the bar, I mean even if the goal post was doubled, it would still be very far above it.

Their answers show that there is still a large amount of people who do not really understand what this is. For that category, we need more awareness campaigns, more health workers to get on the street and educate them. But this category is not even my focus today, I should probably write about how we can help them sometime.

Read more at http://testyb.net/blog

(1) (Reply)

Treat Erectile Dysfuction With MASCUM HERBAL PRIIDE / Eradicate Eye Turning / For A Healthy Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.