Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

When Are We Expecting A New User Interface From Nairaland? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / When Are We Expecting A New User Interface From Nairaland? (563 Views)

Would Love To Get My First 1000 From Nairaland / Understand The Role Of Emotions In User Experience And User Interface / Improve Your Website Design With A Great User Interface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Are We Expecting A New User Interface From Nairaland? by edwinbiz(m): 1:28am On Apr 01, 2019
Nairaland has the potential of being as great as facebook, however the user interface has not changed in a very long time. My personal opinion is this, i feel like nairaland needs to hire some professional software engineers to redesign the website's front and backend as well as make their advertising business more advance by taking full advantage of user behaviour tracking, cookies and user data.
Re: When Are We Expecting A New User Interface From Nairaland? by khalhokage(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2019
I don't think they need to change the UI but they certainly need to add some much needed features like the ability to delete comments, upload videos and most importantly the ability to block other users, I really want this one, if I could block the rapists, rape apologists, paedophiles and idiots in general I would visit nairaland more often.

2 Likes

Re: When Are We Expecting A New User Interface From Nairaland? by edwinbiz(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2019
That’s makes sense
khalhokage:
I don't think they need to change the UI but they certainly need to add some much needed features like the ability to delete comments, upload videos and most importantly the ability to block other users, I really want this one, if I could block the rapists, rape apologists, paedophiles and idiots in general I would visit nairaland more often.

1 Like

Re: When Are We Expecting A New User Interface From Nairaland? by edwinbiz(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
khalhokage:

There are a lot of new web technologies that can make a website feel like a mobile app. If these new technologies are implemented, i believe it would really improved user experience
Re: When Are We Expecting A New User Interface From Nairaland? by inter6designs: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
The platform is wonderful as it is. Addition and implementation of a new UI means higher bandwidth usage for all users and increased load in hosting which will result in a reduced user experience for all members
Re: When Are We Expecting A New User Interface From Nairaland? by edwinbiz(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
inter6designs:
The platform is wonderful as it is. Addition and implementation of a new UI means higher bandwidth usage for all users and increased load in hosting which will result in a reduced user experience for all members

Well if your statement was correct then you won’t be enjoying Facebook now

(1) (Reply)

Please What Else Can I Do With GLO Yakata Airtime Bonus?? / See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! / How Do I Know If A Samsung TV Is Fake Or Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.