Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,977 members, 7,841,748 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu (30627 Views)

By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man / Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Dottore: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2019
mosegifted:
i use to like dis dude until he got compromised
How was he compromised pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by olaolaking: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Just like afonja disappeared from illorin cos of Fulani small small boys.

Just like awo otapiapiaed and disappeared Inna ratak style
grin
Why mentioning those thing? You always refer to history of when you were not burned
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Amazrich(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2019
Where u d d cause the problem the wan u cause how far
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by olas24u(f): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2019
Scammer
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Bright9970: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2019
Y is Nigeria Judicial system so lawless
Y is it that yorubas are so afraid of this dude
The guy is wiser than Nigerian presido and commandos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Mitsurugi(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2019
silastemplar:
so some one that jumped bail shouldn't be arrested? UN backed cause ko. You are not a Nigerian citizen yet you come to Nigeria to preach secession

Did he jump bail before or after the military decided to conduct their drilling exercise in his home. Bro. The international community do not reason like we Africans. Besides his holding a British passport does not negate indigeneship and his rights to his ancestral roots. Check our international law on this. NK knows those laws and that's why he's outsmarting the FG in every manner. If interpol does not red flag him, will FG go and arrest him in the UK? Peace. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by onitshaman: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2019
Elagancy:
my leader. my mentor.

haters, pls go and die
Kanu Na real Olodo.My brother kanu i see say that gbana wey u smoke never clear u for eyes.Stop smoking abiriba hemp.U cannot cause any trouble in Nigeria.Kanu is a 419.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Royemus: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2019
unclexofficial:
Nnamdi Kanu who reacted to the alleged plan by the Federal Government to arrest him with the International Police, has stated that he can cause trouble for Nigeria if provoked.The IPOB leader who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if provoked, stated that he was a British citizen and so could not be subjected to any Nigerian law. He further dared the Federal Government to come for him if it could, stressing that the bail revocation was a ploy by the Federal Government to make the International Police stop him from travelling freely across the world to make a case for the independence of Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu who further threatened to cause trouble for Nigeria if provoked, said in his statement;

“I am not a Nigerian citizen; therefore, your bail revocation is completely meaningless to me. My devotion to the absolute and puritanical pursuit of the total restoration of the sovereignty of the Republic of Biafra is unwavering.

“My lawyers are waiting for an Interpol red notice against my name and all hell will break loose. If the intention of Binta Nyako is to curtail my travels, thereby limiting IPOB diplomatic offensive, then let me assure Biafrans that our enemies have failed.

“Should they request Interpol intervention in this matter, I will give my lawyers here in the UK the instructions we need to launch a no-holds-barred legal assault against Nigeria. So, I am waiting for them. Europe and Interpol are not a bunch of wild beasts like Nigerian law courts and her security services. In Europe there is rule of law which is also binding on Interpol.

“The treasonable felony charge they levelled against me is not a crime that could be committed by merely carrying Biafran flag about and preaching secession, but one that could only be committed using guns, bombs and other weapons, which my group has never been associated with. I warn the Federal Government not to dare me because I’m capable of causing trouble for Nigeria.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/01/i-can-cause-trouble-for-nigeria-if-provoked-nnamdi-kanu/

British citizen? Haba! I thought you said you were a biafran?
Please stop leading the igbos astray. The people you say you are leading don't have dual citizenship like you, so they don't have anywhere to run to in the case of any eventuality.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Indigenous(f): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2019
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by ujezeez(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2019
Leader of the FLATTINOS...Thunder fire you there...
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by mildflame: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2019
CORRECTMAN788:

Don't you think that parade by army is a misplaced priority? It should have been directed towards Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen
Wetin dis one de yarn!
Shey na traders de Sambisa forest?
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by GistFullGround: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2019
WHY DENY IT?

“The treasonable felony charge they levelled against me is not a crime that could be committed by merely carrying Biafran flag about and preaching secession, but one that could only be committed using guns, bombs and other weapons, which my group has never been associated with..."

THIS IS IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Amanew(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2019
Missing my Dimi god

Wish to kiss your Anus sir

Yoruba's can only shout in Nairaland Finished!

If he is a scammer, let him continue scammering us

4 any reason We are Nnamdi and Nnamdi is us what he did during Python dance is what we called #Hijra in Koran
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by mildflame: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2019
jaxxy:

I’m just wondering why Nigerian security agencies haven’t contacted Interpol for the Dss man Oke who jumped bail and absconded according to them bt have time for kanu.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Adegbem01(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2019
See this idi*t dey never provoke you reach.... Thunder fire you and your biafra fr**ks
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Generalnomercy: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2019
amstardi:
I am ibo . But as soon as this clown opens his mouth,I feel like crushing his teeth.. Nnamdi kanu I hate you

You are a Yoruba clown masquerading as Igbo.

there is nothing like IBO, we are Igbos....

be proud to be an AFONJA, we don't need you.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by mildflame: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2019
jaxxy:

I’m just wondering why Nigerian security agencies haven’t contacted Interpol for the Dss man Oke who jumped bail and absconded according to them bt have time for kanu.
I wonder how many militants are outside the shore of Nigeria running their mouths, I just wonder
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by tyup(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2019
sogodihno:
Lolz, this one is pressing their mumu button again, like Ojukwu did.

ibos will never learn.

Lol what i dont understand is how he intend leading Nigeria from a foreign land

Igbos are just soo a foolish set after Hausa
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by dirtycoin(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Auxtin85:
This toothless bulldog don start again, he is yet to realize how irrelevant and stupid he is.

Don't mind the big fool.

He doesn't know anything. Interpol will pick him soon. If the British government resist, it will lead to friction in the relations between Nigeria and Britain.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Generalnomercy: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2019
anonymousthug:
I JUST HATE SEEING THIS MAN.
That makes you useless.
why hate a man that doesn't know you exist?
Yoronbas and hate are like ewedu Na amala

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Starks: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2019
u no fit toothless bulldog.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2019
How some people still dey fall 4 dis guy scam.. I can't just understand.

Foolish heeediot Kanu. Runaway coward.
If dey born u well enter Naija make we see. You and your zombiefied supporters both in Nigeria and in diaspora should go fall inside Lagos lagoon..

Nigeria Amaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2019
STRENGTHesq:

undecided
Come to Aba and say he is irrelevant pls
tongue

Go to Zaria and shout Biafra please
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by win3k: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2019
No Igbo CRIMINAL can cause more trouble for Nigeria than they are already doing all over the world with Nigerian passports!

Please cause the trouble, this time there is no "sorry sorry for IGBO" @Gowon so the matter will be concluded once and for all.

Buhari cannot wait to start shooting
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by nedupel(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2019
Shut up
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2019
Indigenous:
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

Y d attack on Yoruba people? Go and get ur foolish Biafra na. Freedom is never given,,,, it is won . Leave the Yoruba abeg.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
tyup:

Lol what i dont understand is how he intend leading Nigeria from a foreign land

Igbos are just soo a foolish set after Hausa

Please don't generalize... Not all Igbos are IPOB members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sexually Penetrating 9-year-old Boy In Jigawa (Photos) / Mile 12 Crisis: Police Arrests 48 Suspects, Adopt 24-hr Surveillance / Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.