Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

It’s Aprils Fool Day. Share Your Highest Prank So Far On This Day. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / It’s Aprils Fool Day. Share Your Highest Prank So Far On This Day. (627 Views)

What Is April Fool's Day All About? / April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Aprils Fool Day. Share Your Highest Prank So Far On This Day. by Bills2307(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2019
Its April fool day, so be ready to get pranked. My last April fool prank was in 2011. Actually it was April fool gone wrong. During lecture classes then in the university, I was a typical back bencher and sometimes I do give some funny side remarks during classes. But on this day, immediately the lecturer(young man) came in, I stood up and told him that his course isn’t in the time table anymore today, that it has been switched with phy121. Before I could shout the April fool. he has gone out perhaps to make inquiries from the HOD. When he came back, the rest becme history. I apologized and wrote up to 5 formal letters to appease the Gods of the Department grin. Since then, I forgot about April fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Aprils Fool Day. Share Your Highest Prank So Far On This Day. by youngest85(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2019
Nobody dare prank me coz I'm always expecting the unexpected
Re: It’s Aprils Fool Day. Share Your Highest Prank So Far On This Day. by amaniro: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2019
This was in 2014.My friend called me and told me guy, I dey Abuja come pick me. I rush go park I no come see am, so I con call am then he laughed and said April fool. God. I felt stupid.

1 Like

Re: It’s Aprils Fool Day. Share Your Highest Prank So Far On This Day. by ojun50(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2019
Any body wey carry that nonsense come my side na slap, if na money matter u fit come
Re: It’s Aprils Fool Day. Share Your Highest Prank So Far On This Day. by uncleseries: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2019
April fool that year wey I tell my mumci say my younger sister fell from the cupboard and the cupboard fell on her. When she rushed from the farm with the neighbor she was farming with just to hear April fool from both of us. She nearly used the cutlass on us. Before she sighed, took a deep breath and gave an evil smile to me (which means, we shall see).. grin grin I later got to know it’s not appropriate to play pranks to the old guys cos of high BP.

1 Like

Re: It’s Aprils Fool Day. Share Your Highest Prank So Far On This Day. by Larryfest(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2019
This one wey money no dey to flex na April fool person go con dey think off
Re: It’s Aprils Fool Day. Share Your Highest Prank So Far On This Day. by Popmaster2019(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
fun

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pics / Re: Offtopic! / The New Soccer Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.