Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,235 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family (28679 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Amagite2: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2019
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde started a family at a very young age, and she had her adorable 4 kids early too.

Here is an epic throwback photo of her family.

Her husband, Capt. Matthew Ekeinde,  who she married in 1996,  her first daughter Princess who she had in 1997, her first son, M.J who she had 1998, her second daughter, Meraiah who she had in 2000, and her last child, Michael who she had in 2002.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/epic-throwback-photo-of-omotola-jalade-and-her-family.html

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Vikkoh(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2019
Okay
Modified: With this their TB, who said you won't/can't make it? My brother/sister forget your present situation and picture a good future for yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Okayng: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2019
Been a long time coming

Oh Lawd! Couple Caught Having S* x On A Gravestone In Broad Daylight. See Photos Here

Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by itspzpics(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2019
Money !!!

Omotola Husband got a new expensive BMW for tjeir sexy Daughter on her birthday, see photos and Watch the suprise Video => HERE
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2019
Cute,let me goan marry quick o,so i will slay in my forties too kiss

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by davidodiba(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2019
Money is correct
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by FactBoyz: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2019
Top 10 Values Most Nigerian Ladies Have Lost
https:///2019/02/top-5-values-most-nigerian-ladies-have-unknowingly-lost.html

10 Frightening True Life Stories Of People Who Were Possessed By Demons And Their Deliverances
https:///2019/02/10-frightening-true-life-stories-of-people-possessed-by-demons-you-will-be-shocked.html

5 Astounding Facts About 1st Century Historian Who Wrote About Jesus Christ
https:///2018/12/5-astounding-facts-about-1st-century-historian-who-wrote-about-jesus.html
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Groovenaija360(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2019
WHEN A WOMAN IS THE FAMILY'S BREADWINNER THE MAN BECOMES A LOYAL SERVANT

HAPPY MARRIAGE HAPPY MARRIAGE IS because THE MAN IS THE SERVANT[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Af...ja idiots
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by namiji2598: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
next one pls
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Adalberto(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
I wouldn't mind fucking dis Omotola ooo
I cannot Bleep like that sha but I can suck and lick the juice from her pussy all night... I can suck her better than her husband, suck her anus sef... I'll just be sucking her tillllll daybreak
Let her come let me suck her nauuu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by TheMainMan: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
I cannot Bleep like that sha but I can suck and lick the juice from her pussy all night... I can suck her better than her husband, suck her anus sef... I'll just be sucking her tillllll daybreak

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by balonaija(f): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
I don't believe this.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Groovenaija360:

May you become disoriented in your orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Bossjakande: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Simplep:
Cute,let me goan marry quick o,so i will slay in my forties too kiss
hahaha let marry now lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Plolly(f): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
razy75:
Af...ja idiots
oponu nie
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Adolfdassler11(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bia nwokem i ñuru mmanya ngwo?
You mean a pilot is now a house boy. shocked shocked shocked
Groovenaija360:

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by oforjide: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
This omotala husband is an ugly man and their children took after him, they all look like him. Why is that yoruba men are naturally ugly, let be honest the most ugly tribe in nigeria are the yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by DBossNG(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Seen
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
oforjide:
This omotala husband is an ugly man and their children took after him, they all look like him. Why is that yoruba men are naturally ugly, let be honest the most ugly tribe in nigeria are the yorubas.
But your Yoruba?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Plolly:

oponu nie
uwarki
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by renzo042(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:

Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by SyberKate(f): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Is it just me or as someone else noticed that her husband face look kinda funny...
cool grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
SyberKate:
Is it just me or as someone else noticed that her husband face look kinda funny...
cool grin
Its just you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by IjebuWarrior: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
NONSENSE! angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family by ibrutex(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
this Omotola fine Sha ! hotter than her daughters self

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album / Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy / What I Will Do For Anambra If Elected As Governor - Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.