Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

help! U.S Properties - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / help! U.S Properties (943 Views)

Hurry....Buy This Cheap Two Plots Of Land In An Estate, We wld help U Build it. / Are U Seriously Searching For Property To Let Or Buy? We Can Help U Get 1 Fast! / Let's Help U Build That House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

help! U.S Properties by tarzan: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2007
fellow  Nairaland users
i would appreciate it if u can throw more light on buy-to-rent houses in d US
im considering going into that venture. please your advice is highly needed.
do u think it is viable? what r d pros & cons
Re: help! U.S Properties by Rlst84sale(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2007
Get in touch with me, may be I can answer some of your questions.
Re: help! U.S Properties by yogazaki(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2007
Shoot me an email if you have specific questions or require additional information.
Re: help! U.S Properties by monshege: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2007
why does he have to get in touch with both of you privately. if you have answers to his question, you post 'em.
Re: help! U.S Properties by okidoki75: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2007
What exactly do you want to know, and how much are you working with. Will give you the low down on the states to start. hit me up okdloko@yahoo.com
Re: help! U.S Properties by arizona(m): 1:18am On Apr 29, 2007
@ tarzan,
i hope you are sure of what you want to go into. investment property here is not like niaja, i will advice that you hold on till end of the year or next year.housing market here is softening rightnow, you will get what you want by next year. i do also hope that you have a good credit history, cos that will have an effect on the interest you will get.
Re: help! U.S Properties by Rlst84sale(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2007
Arizona

The best market for an investor is what the market is doing now. You don't have to have credit history as a foreign National. There is a different type of program specifically created for such market, and that's why I responded for him to contact me.

@Tarzan

There are questions that no realtor would ask you on this site, if you can email me your phone number (preferrably landline) I will call you and perhaps give you more details on how to go about it and also know what other parameters you are working with.
Re: help! U.S Properties by monshege: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2007
if you have a good credit history then you can be able to get a loan, in other words you can buy the house without making any deposit. it is advisable that you make a good deposit up front though so you are able to reduce your mortgage.
tarzan, the secret to buy to rent is buy houses that have cheap price, since it is an investment. make an estimate of what you think your mortgage would be at the end of the month and how much profit you would get from it. consider also, the idea of maintenance, try to put away some money for maintenance in case needed every month. who is to say the interest rate wont increase next year or end of the year. if you are up for it now, go get the house and start; its all investment and it is a good way of investing. some states have cheaper houses than others, depends on which state you want to go into.
con:- who is to say you are gonna get someone to rent it on time
Re: help! U.S Properties by bodsibobo(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2007
I am looking for a financial partner/investor with whom I can buy a real estate franchise in South Africa. The market is booming now as a result of expectations of 2010 world cup. I have identified one and need to conclude. Anyone interested?

(1) (Reply)

Commited & Serious Agents Needed / C Of O / Check Out The Superb Financials Software For Property Companies In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.