Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Celebrates Brother, Brain Damaged At 8 Years Old, 1978 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Celebrates Brother, Brain Damaged At 8 Years Old, 1978 (627 Views)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Actress Juliet Okeke Celebrates Brother Who Survived Gas Explosion Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Celebrates Brother, Brain Damaged At 8 Years Old, 1978 by donaldeke(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2019
I will tell a tragic story that ended in suffering, despair, ignorance and a corrupt system. My brother #AkintayoOlunloyo brain damaged at 8yo April 28th 1978.

Celebrated his 8th birthday April 1st 1978 as a ring bearer at my uncle’s wedding. 27 days later his life would change. Rioters on Ikorodu road, Lagos attacked our govt vehicle stoning it heavily as it moved by, our driver’s head slashed open he died after losing control of the car which finally stopped. I was stripped naked and beaten up so bad and was almost gang raped and killed.

One man struggled and rescued me carrying me away. The psychological effect was traumatic, Akintayo’s head was shooting out buckets of blood. The rioters a mixture of Unilag students and area boys then opened the petrol tank and set the car on fire. I was taken away at 13yo and watched my brother left in a burning government car number plate CVU 362088.

Govt cars were labeled FGN and CVU back in 1978 and they were army colored green���Fire burned my brother, his head was dented in and brain opened. I will tell the story fully beginning 6am. The Nigerian government has forgotten him. Obasanjo our military leader then tried. We left Ibadan that fatal day to...

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/kemi-olunloyo-celebrates-brother-brain-damaged-8-years-old-1978/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Celebrates Brother, Brain Damaged At 8 Years Old, 1978 by Olufela30: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
I respect this woman a lot if these her news are true...
She's been a very good customer to trauma since she was a kid !! Even up till now and she's coping small small...

Very strong woman !! She nr wan succumb to defeat !! She's fighting on like Xena !!
All her claims, nobody dae challenge am !! Even Davido nr dae talk sef !! So until the people she blasts reply her, then we'd know she's only bluffing !! Until then, Gbayii HNN Granny !!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Celebrates Brother, Brain Damaged At 8 Years Old, 1978 by Okayng: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid,tiwa Savage Play Love Game On The Street / Ini Edo Shows Zanku Skills / Man Marries The Nurses That Took Care Of Him After A Near-fatal Accident.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.