Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video (42842 Views)

Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video / Islamic Student Twerks In New Viral School Video / Secondary School Students Lock Lips In New Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by unclesoyo: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
The rave of the moment, Success might have just dropped another catchy phrase after she said to comedian Ushbebe: No be my nature to dey brag.

Success was captured in a video where she met with the ace comedian and the duo was engaged in a conversation.

Ushbebe had asked her why she mentioned in her viral video, that her teachers will flog her until they get tired and the little girl responded saying she was extremely pissed at them.

Her reaction while responding to the comedian made him laugh and asked her to always calm down as it seems she brags a lot.

Then the little girl responded saying No be my nature to dey brag, meaning, it is not in her nature to brag.

Watch the Video HERE: 
https://lailasnews.com/no-be-my-nature-to-dey-brag-success-says-in-new-viral-video/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by itspzpics(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by EbukaHades10(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
So any video she makes is viral?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by oladele00(m): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
The fame is gradually decaying

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by viktor88: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Airforceone can't say the same thing

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
This is getting stale already!

Is she not suppose to be learning?

Na some people I blame for turning everything or everybody to overnight celebrity

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by Olajah81: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jakujaku...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by Jh0wsef(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
lol. una don dey overdo things

24 Likes

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
This girl story is getting stale already.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Are you shitting me?
You guys should stop trying to force out comedy. Let this girl be mbok

37 Likes

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by i2know2(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
my little baby success is already going places. more success lil baby.

meanwhile you can see my sig for a more important stuff

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by LagosismyHome(f): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
I am so Glad she had the initial exposure and financially she is now better off …….. Really good

That been said , it not by force for everything about her to be viral. She slightly Sharp mouth rude for such a small girl but I guess everyone is a product of their environment, so I cannot blame her ...

Nigerians / Bloggers , commedians free her abeg. Let her face her book, her childhood and grow up to be great

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by TRCdesigns: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
This girl no go kill person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by chosenmanof43: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
NAWA for this small girl of yesterday oo

2 Likes

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by Bluntguy: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Go girl.
Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by tesppidd: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
grin

Now it's no longer original.

One sharp manager don kolobi her to make more millions.

11 Likes

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by hisexcellency34: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
V
Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by yesloaded: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
viktor88:
Airforce1 can't say the same thing

because he always show off his red rug? grin

4 Likes

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by namiji2598: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
lol

1 Like

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by hisexcellency34: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
We don hear

1 Like

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by nsilordgmail(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
We are tired of this story abeg. Now every Dick and Tom wants to cash in on this little girls story
Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by juggs2: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Saying u no deh brag is bragging already grin

2 Likes

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by nams77: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
viktor88:
Airforceone can't say the same thing
But where that guy sef

1 Like

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by Bustincole(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
U guys rememba dat Adekunle song... Baba God don ansa dis girl call aswear

1 Like

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by Sirjohn84(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
WE HEAR
Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by Deckline(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
I swear...she doesn't deserve these much attention she is getting jor.

:- She doesn's sound intelligent.

Upcoming warri female 'thugress'

They gave her that schorlarship out of pity which is very unfair and stupiid.

There are more deserving pupils.

9 Likes

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by harbibi: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Emmanuella don get competitor be that.

2 Likes

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by Agarli(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
abeg wie mr spellz self?

2 Likes

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
t
Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by jchioma: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
They will not allow this girl live her normal life again. Awon bloggers

1 Like

Re: No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video by chloride6: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
yesloaded:

because he always show off his red rug? grin

and empty bottle of baileys, old LCD 32 inch , 1hp window AC and 50k in 500 naira notes,

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Caught In PDA At Babcock University To Be Punished - School Memo / What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? / "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.