Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Need Direction Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Direction Please (314 Views)

Need Direction: From Iyana-ipaja To Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 / I Need Direction To Travel From Oshodi To Trade Fair. / Please I Need Direction To Gbagada!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Direction Please by Sakir: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
I'm in Ajah and I need to visit Jakande estate but I haven't been there before, can anyone please tell me how to find my way from ajah to jakande estate through public transport. Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Direction Please by samuel19222(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2019
Sakir:
I'm in Ajah and I need to visit Jakande estate but I haven't been there before, can anyone please tell me how to find my way from ajah to jakande estate through public transport. Thanks in advance.

Take a bus from that round about going towards lekki, tell the conductor say na jakande you dey go, make sure say you tell the conductor say you no know road ooo

(1) (Reply)

See Exclusive Photos Of The Colourful New Ibom Air New Ticket Stand At The MMA2 / 18 Seater Bus On Fire At Ejigbo, Lagos / Is Air Peace The Coolest To Fly With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.