Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Investment And Protection Plans - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment And Protection Plans (159 Views)

What Was Your Best Financial Investment And How Much Did You Make / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Egmont Group Plans To Expel Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment And Protection Plans by justchi: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
Investment and Protection plans are very necessary, we need some investments and protection. Cornerstone insurance is here to serve you. We have the investment plans strictly for your savings for a certain period of time(minimum of 2 years) and we got our protection plans. E.g Motor insurance: Protects your car incase of accidental damages, fire and theft etc, Travel insurance: this is specially for the travellers especially those who travel to Schengen countries that need to process a travel insurance, contact me, I will help you fastrack that with cornerstone insurance. We also have Home Insurance: this covers building and contents of a home incase of any fire and collapse. The children are not also left out as we have the Children Education fund specially designed for kids and students and school fees guarantee. Goods-in-transit protects goods conveyed from one destination to another more especially tankers carrying petroleum products incase of any unforseen circumstances. We also have Marine insurance for those that ship their goods and many many more
Contact me for more information. Thank you. Cornerstone insurance.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Location With Friends, Colleagues And Family On Webtalk / Skilled Lawyers In Mount Eliza Tackle Any Difficult Task Legally / Why Does My Business Need A Web Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.