Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

11 Reasons Why You Should Be A Photographer - Photographer Tonydoo Visuals - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 11 Reasons Why You Should Be A Photographer - Photographer Tonydoo Visuals (695 Views)

11 Reasons To Join AAS To Enjoy Global Coin By Investor / 11 Reasons Why Forex Trading Is The Best Business In The World / Photographer? You Need An Album Designer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why You Should Be A Photographer - Photographer Tonydoo Visuals by Tonydoo: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
There are a number of reasons that make photography a great career choice. I’ve put together 11 of the ones I like most, even though many more could’ve been added.

Capture A Memory That Will Last Forever
A photo can capture a moment, and it’ll last forever. You’re the one that captures that moment! I think a lot of people take this idea for granted being that photography is so accessible these days.
Almost Every Photographer Finds Their True Path
You don’t have to decide immediately what type of photographer you are, take your time. While you may like shooting landscapes, you may be more interested in wedding, boudoir, commercial or even portrait photography. You get to decide what segment of photography fits you best.
Clients Will Buy Into Your Vision
Your clients will be more than happy to let you express your individuality. The reason why they chose you over your competition is because they share your sense of style and vision. Don’t change who you are and be true to yourself. Which leads me to my next point.
Create Your Portfolio
This is where you get to show off who you are and what your style is. Don’t rush and do a half-ass job. Create a portfolio that stands out from the rest, while keeping true to your style and who you are. You’re in control of how others perceive your artistry.
Continue reading here>>> https://tonydoovisuals..com/2019/04/13-reasons-why-photography-is-great.html
Curled from https://tonydoovisuals..com/2019/04/13-reasons-why-photography-is-great.html

(1) (Reply)

U / Let Us Build Your Dream Home Together.. :) / Haulage Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.