Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. (336 Views)

REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE "August Edition" Learn And Earn, 3RD AUGUST 2019. / Win Exciting Prizes At Our Realtors Business Conference 1st June 2019. / Win Exciting Prizes At Our Realtors Business Conference 11th May 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE ALERT

We are Sales Craft Ltd, as our Mission is to make millions of Nigerians both home and abroad Landlords or land owners, we are still in the business of empowering people with the right knowledge of how they can own Real Estate Firms, leverage on our already Existing platforms and make up to N450,000 Weekly.

The Salescraft Proinvestors group is starting the year stronger with Her first Business Conference Exposure for 2019

TOPIC: How to Increase your Income by Becoming a Real Estate Professional

Date: 6th of April 2019 (This Saturday)

Venue: Sweet sensation opebi ikeja Lagos state, when You arrive the venue pls ask of Emenike (08038781738) to get your tickets.

Time: 10:00AM prompt

TICKET : N2000 only.

At the Conference you will learn:

> How to earn BIG starting from the bottom

> The Trade Secrets of successful Realtors

> Where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive results.

> How to be in our all expense paid Luxury Trips to beautiful destination around the world

> How to qualify for our free plots of lands .

We will do a RAFFLE DRAW at the Venue and you can Win a prize for attending this Conference with your tickets

PRIZES TO WIN AT THE VENUE

(1) All Expense paid trip to Dubai
(2) Plots of land (2 plots to be won)
(3) Car (Toyota corola)
(4) Flatscreen TVs
(5) Bags of Rice
(6) and lots of other consolation prizes.

There will also be an AWARD to those who have been doing exceptionally Well as members.

HURRY LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE.
DON'T MISS IT

For more enquiries about this Conference pls call Emenike on 08038781738 or 08183366318.

... creating a home with prosperity

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2019
Yes, we are going live on radio this morning,

Tune in to Inspiration 92.3 FM Lagos now by 8:38am and listen to us.

We are Sales Craft Ltd, we sell properties and also empower people who have passion for the Real Estate industry.

We will also throw more light on the business conference and on our properties.

Remember to call me on 08038781738 or 08183366318 for any enquiries.
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Yes, for those who have shown interest to attend our BUSINESS CONFERENCE this Saturday 6th April 2019

TIME :9AM

AT Sweet sensation opebi ikeja

Pls as you arrive the Venue ask of me Emenike for your tickets.

Its a learn and Win conference, DON'T MISS IT for anything.

Come get yourself equipped for more sales in the Real Estate industry.

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Yes, we are going live on radio this morning,

Tune in to Inspiration 92.3 FM Lagos now by 8:38am-8:50am to and listen to us.

We are Sales Craft Ltd, we sell properties and also empower people who have passion for the Real Estate industry.

We will also throw more light on the business conference and on our properties.

Remember to call me on 08038781738 or 08183366318 for any enquiries.
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2019
We are live...

Listen to us, Apostle Landlord.

Realtor program.
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2019
Win plots of land at d Venue
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2019
Win an all expense paid trip to Dubai

AT this business conference

Get your tickets, early birds at d Venue that day from Emenike at N2000

Once tickets are sold out you will have to pay N5000.

Interested

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW am Emenike.
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2019

We are Sales Craft Ltd, as our Mission is to make millions of Nigerians both home and abroad Landlords or land owners, we are still in the business of empowering people with the right knowledge of how they can own Real Estate Firms, leverage on our already Existing platforms and make up to N450,000 Weekly.

The Salescraft Proinvestors group is starting the year stronger with Her first Business Conference Exposure for 2019

Venue: Sweet sensation opebi ikeja Lagos state, when You arrive the venue pls ask of Emenike (08038781738) to get your tickets.

> Where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive results.

> How to be in our all expense paid Luxury Trips to beautiful destination around the world

We will do a RAFFLE DRAW at the Venue and you can Win a prize for attending this Conference with your tickets

(3) Car (Toyota corola)
(4) Flatscreen TVs
(5) Bags of Rice

There will also be an AWARD to those who have been doing exceptionally Well as members.

DON'T MISS IT

For more enquiries about this Conference pls call Emenike on 08038781738 or 08183366318.

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2019
Interested??

Be there at the Venue on 6th April, and get your ticket ask of me Emenike its N2000.

Remember i have limited tickets, once its finished u will have to pay N5000.

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Don't Miss this exciting opportunity for anything...

CALL us NOW on 08038781738 or 08183366318 for more enquiries.

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Hurry join us this Saturday...

Win at d Venue...

At d Gate ask of Emenike to buy ur ticket, its N2000 only.

Limited tickets.

For more enquiries call ME on 08038781738 or 08183366318.
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2019
We are live again on air today
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2019

(3) Car (Toyota corola)
(4) Flatscreen TVs
(5) Bags of Rice

Call NOW 08038781738 or 08183366318 for more enquiries.
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Don't Miss this weekend business conference,

GET your tickets live at the Venue on 6th April, Ask of Emenike, i will be live.

Its a first come, first serve....

I have limited tickets, get yours endeavour to be at d Venue early.

For more enquiries call ME on 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW.

See you at d Venue.
LEARN and WIN BIG
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2019

(3) Car (Toyota corola)
(4) Flatscreen TVs
(5) Bags of Rice

DON'T MISS IT

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Get your tickets from me EMENIKE live at the Venue Gate before you enter.

Simply ask for Emenike,

Its 10am

Remember tickets are limited, its a first come, first serve....

Pls Endeavour to be at d Venue on time.

You will also Win exciting prizes at d Venue that day courtesy of my Boss Apostle Landlord.

See you there on Saturday.

Call me on 08038781738 or 08183366318 for any enquiries.
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2019

(3) Car (Toyota corola)
(4) Flatscreen TVs
(5) Bags of Rice

DON'T MISS IT

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
BE at the Venue this Saturday by 9AM, Ask of Emenike at d business conference Hall and buy your tickets from me, remember with the ticket you will also qualify to WIN EXCITING PRIZES AT d Venue.

We say, we deliver.

2 people will walk away with our 2 plots, while others will clinch on d remaining prizes to be won.

Book your ticket ahead, ITS JUST N2000, BY sending ME your name and phone number as an an sms NOW to 08038781738 or 08183366318.

To avoid RUSHING.

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 2:31am On Apr 05, 2019
For those who have shown interest to attend our BUSINESS CONFERENCE TOMORROW Saturday 6th April 2019

TIME :9AM

AT Sweet sensation opebi ikeja

Pls as you arrive the Venue ask of me Emenike before you enter the conference Hall for your tickets.

I have limited tickets, to book a ticket or two from me pls Chat ME up NOW on whatsapp click https:///2348038781738

Its a learn and Win conference,We are also using the medium to give back to the public. DON'T MISS IT for anything.

Come get yourself equipped for more impact in the Real Estate industry.

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hurry be among those who have asked ME to keep a ticket or two for them for the business conference going down TOMORROW morning....

What are you waiting for??

Chat ME up on whatsapp to book it down for you to avoid RUSHING, its just N2000 ticket once its exhausted you will pay N5000 as Gate pass.

At the business conference Tomorrow we will be teaching you more techniques to execute sales as a Realtor.

Prizes to be won at d Venue
1. All Expense paid trip to Dubai
2. 2 plots of land
3. A car
4. Lots of other prizes

With the tickets you bought, we will conduct a live Raffle DRAW at the Venue.

Come along with your friends, the Venue is
Sweet sensation opebi ikeja Lagos state
Time : 9AM
TICKET : N2000 only. Ask of Emenike at the Venue conference Hall and get ur tickets,.

Remember its first come, first serve if u have Not join others to book ahead thru my whatsapp chat.

See you there Tomorrow.
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2019
Hurry be among those who have asked ME to keep a ticket or two for them for the business conference going down TODAY this morning....

Chat ME up on whatsapp to book it down for you to avoid RUSHING, its just N2000 ticket once its exhausted you will pay N5000 as Gate pass.

At the business conference Today, we will be teaching you more techniques to execute sales as a Realtor.

2. 2 plots of land
3. A car
4. Lots of other prizes

TICKET : N2000 only. Ask of Emenike at the Venue entrance of the conference Hall and get ur tickets,.

Remember its first come, first serve if u have Not join others to book ahead thru my whatsapp chat.

See you there TODAY
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 6:48am On Apr 06, 2019

Date: 6th of April 2019 (TODAY )

Time: 10:00AM prompt TODAY

(3) Car (Toyota corola)
(4) Flatscreen TVs
(5) Bags of Rice

DON'T MISS IT

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2019
Hurry be among those who have asked ME to keep a ticket or two for them for the business conference going down TODAY this morning....

At the business conference Today, we will be teaching you more techniques to execute sales as a Realtor.

2. 2 plots of land
3. A car
4. Lots of other prizes

TICKET : N2000 only. Ask of Emenike at the Venue entrance of the conference Hall and get ur tickets,.

See you there TODAY
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2019
Live at the Venue...

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2019
More live pictures...

You still have an opportunity to be here, listen, learn and Win BIG

AT the Venue ask of Emenike to get your tickets its N2000 only.

Limited tickets available pls call now 08038781738 or 08183366318.
Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2019
More pics

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
More pics

Listen,

Learn

And WIN PRIZES

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 for more enquiries, come on board now, we still on.

Tickets available at N2000, we doing a Raffle DRAW too today.

Win plots of land, all expense paid trip to Dubai, bags of Rice etc

Re: WIN EXCITING PRIZES At Our REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE 6th April 2019. by iammarvellux(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Today's business conference pics

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Self Contain To Rent / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Check This 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom At Gbagada Oworo With Cofo N30m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.