Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed (29388 Views)

Guns, Charms, Ammunition Recovered From Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Kogi / Adamu Uwar, Notorious Kidnapper Arrested While Collecting Ransom In Plateau / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by PrettyCrystal: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
A notorious kidnapper has been apprehended by security operatives in Imo state. The suspect who is currently in custody, confessed to the police how his gang members led by a man identified as Ability - abducted and killed their victims.

In a video which was posted online, the arrested kidnapper who admitted to the abduction of several people including the mother of a Nigerian foreign based footballer - revealed that some of the victims paid about 2 to 3 million naira to regain their freedom.

The suspect claimed his gang has killed three persons in the course of their operations. According to him, the victims were a man who returned from South Africa, a man who returned from Brazil and a lady. He said the victims refused to pay ransom and were killed by their leader.

He also revealed that when they complained to their leader that the killings were becoming too much, he told them that he does not have mercy for the victims because if he is caught, he will be killed.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/kidnapper-arrested-by-security-men-in-imo-state.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by mykelswa(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
See his eye. Purely wicked soul. Those with deformity fear dem

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by JasonScoolari: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
What a striking resemblance with the National chairman of the APC.

By the way, with the way things are turning upside down in this country, I will just have to agree with my brother Izzou below me.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by izzou(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
angry

I better leave this country before all embassies lock their doors towards Nigerians

This country is messed up. angry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by GavelSlam: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
Animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by eastTKBorn: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
life imprison or firing Squad

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by PotatoSalad(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Things people do shocks even the devil

7 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by Onlinealaba(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
You know how people conveniently kill their fellow man baffles me, you just pull the trigger and end dude lives.. Very wicked soul sometimes u just wish for a jungle justice some of this criminal don't deserve mercy

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by Gucciboss: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
I agree with all the comments above me

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by AKswift: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
eastTKBorn:
life imprison or firing Squad

First, round up his gang then kill all of them ASAP; it doesn’t matter how death comes to them, just kill them!

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by proxillin(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hardened criminal

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by opoloba: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
wicked souls

In another news, to play sport betting, Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by bluefilm: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
izzou:
angry

I better leave this country before all embassies lock their doors towards Nigerians

You said this same nonsense 10 years ago.

What is still holding you back?

Nonsense sad

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by DabuIIIT: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
Coneheads yaff trooped to imo be dat o

grin

You can see his ÇONEHEAD nah
grin
Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by DabuIIIT: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
izzou:
angry

Guy you ain't the only one o....how do we do it,am dead serious

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by prigoz(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
The guy resemble one eye Sunday. But truth be told , this people are very wicked , so if they don't pay, you killed them.now that you are caught, what is your fate. I don't have atom pot

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by ipobarethieves: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
cheesy sad sad wink grin lipsrsealed sad cool ofcus! he must confess but knw/unknown crime
Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
We need a law all over the country that will make kidnappers pay the ultimate price for their crimes....(same law Lagos state is using).
Bastards.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by Optionalx: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A notorious kidnapper has been apprehended by security operatives in Imo state. The suspect who is currently in custody, confessed to the police how his gang members led by a man identified as Ability - abducted and killed their victims.

In a video which was posted online, the arrested kidnapper who admitted to the abduction of several people including the mother of a Nigerian foreign based footballer - revealed that some of the victims paid about 2 to 3 million naira to regain their freedom.

The suspect claimed his gang has killed three persons in the course of their operations. According to him, the victims were a man who returned from South Africa, a man who returned from Brazil and a lady. He said the victims refused to pay ransom and were killed by their leader.

He also revealed that when they complained to their leader that the killings were becoming too much, he told them that he does not have mercy for the victims because if he is caught, he will be killed.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/kidnapper-arrested-by-security-men-in-imo-state.html
Some mumu don’t know that there jobless Nigerians abroad struggling to survive... sometimes manage to raise money to visit home. Whenever they hear abroad they conclude money dey nyafu nyafu ... poverty and illiteracy is a time boob

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by eastTKBorn: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
AKswift:

First, round up his gang then kill all of them ASAP; it doesn’t matter how death comes to them, just kill them!
confirm

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by MyGeneration(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
AKswift:

Some times death is too easy a way out. Life in a Nigerian prison is enough death sentence. All the evil you did would keep playing throughout your head for the 80years you remain there.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by Engrgabi: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
most of the high rising buildings in owerri are owned by kidnappers

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by ridbell01(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

By the way, with the way things are turning upside down in this country, I will just have to agree with my brother Izzou below me.
sense will locate one day and we shall rejoice with you then
Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by izzou(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

By the way, with the way things are turning upside down in this country, I will just have to agree with my brother Izzo below me.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by izzou(m): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Guy you ain't the only one o....how do we do it,am dead serious

Education still pure small

But still dey network sha. God go help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by AKswift: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
MyGeneration:

Some times death is too easy a way out. Life in a Nigerian prison is enough death sentence. All the evil you did would keep playing throughout your head for the 80years you remain there.
It costs tax payers’ money maintaining these animals behind bars. For any who takes away precious life he/she can’t create in a heinous way, his/hers should be taken away, period!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2019
"For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." As many souls as he and his gang of despicables had taken, so shall his be taken. I hope the devil and his minions would be waiting to accept his soul in their domain.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by Chipink(f): 12:07am On Apr 02, 2019
Hm
Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by Chipink(f): 12:07am On Apr 02, 2019
There is more to reveal
Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by Chipink(f): 12:08am On Apr 02, 2019
Hm
Re: Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed by realstars: 12:38am On Apr 02, 2019
Is this boy a kidnapper? How old is this lad? Name wa ooo h

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun / Many Nigerians Arrested, Their Cars Damaged During An Immigration Raid In India / Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.