Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did (1212 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did by Vicdayz(m): 3:11am On Apr 02, 2019
@Gistvic.com

#ENDSARSBRUTALITY: Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did

The wife of the boy Kolade Johnson A.k.a KayLow who was killed by SARS stray bullet while watching Liverpool FC match on Sunday afternoon at Olu Aboderin Street, Onipetesi, Lagos State, says when the Sars officers were about to leave, one of them got out and said he wanted to waste someone's life which he did. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:
"
One of the officers, got out of the vehicle again as they were about to leave and said, " I wan waste person" ...and he did. �Nigerians Please help us"

Watch Video Of Him Been Rushed To The Hospital:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/endsarsbrutality-wife-of-kolade-johnson.html

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did by Elagancy: 3:39am On Apr 02, 2019
may God console you and your family. may we not meet dis kinda thing in our day to day runnings

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did by Auxtin85(m): 3:46am On Apr 02, 2019
His own life should also be wasted. Why didn’t the devil accompany him home to waste the lives of his immediate family members
Re: Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did by ipobarethieves: 4:18am On Apr 02, 2019
lipsrsealed embarassed sad .But his half bro said dat nah stray bullet.May we not be unfortunate/be a victim of blood sucker/flesh eater.May our guardian Angel watch ova us.Nkan nbe ooo

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:51am On Apr 02, 2019
rip
Re: Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did by Auxtin85(m): 4:53am On Apr 02, 2019
ipobarethieves:
lipsrsealed embarassed sad .But his half bro said dat nah stray bullet.May we not be unfortunate/be a victim of blood sucker/flesh eater.May our guardian Angel watch ova us.Nkan nbe ooo

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did by Viicfuntop(f): 7:02am On Apr 02, 2019
Sad

I can’t believe that sane people actually voted for buhari. Your president has been listening to the end SARS song and did nothing for four years. He has showed his non challant attitude towards the security of the people he rules but he is quick to offer his condolences to people in faraway land. This boy's death hurt me so much. People have been crying end SARS and now it is only going to get worst. See if you voted buhari, you are sick
Re: Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did by otokx(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Bloggers at work.
Re: Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did by otokx(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Viicfuntop:
Sad

I can’t believe that sane people actually voted for buhari. Your president has been listening to the end SARS song and did nothing for four years. He has showed his non challant attitude towards the security of the people he rules but he is quick to offer his condolences to people in faraway land. This boy's death hurt me so much. People have been crying end SARS and now it is only going to get worst. See if you voted buhari, you are sick

Did you vote at all?
Re: Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did by Viicfuntop(f): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2019
otokx:

Did you vote at all?

Well I wasn’t around but I made sure all my friends voted for Atiku
Re: Wife Of Kolade Johnson Said The Officer Planned On Wasting Someone Which He Did by davillian(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2019
Its like these idiots doesn't know the safety precautions for using ak47

(1) (Reply)

Gay Chef Narate His Ordeal As He Was Ganged Raped By Gay Men In Lagos / VIDEO: Woman Strips Naked Inside Walmart Supermarket To Prove She Did Not Steal / Pharmacist Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.