Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

What Is Really Happening - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Really Happening (543 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really Happening by Bbygirlnextdoor(f): 4:20am On Apr 02, 2019
I just want to ask one question, when people come back to their exes, do things eventually work out?
I'm facing lots of issues since me and my ex tried getting back together and it seems like the root cause of the last breakup hasn't been dealt with. Same thing is almost happening again.
Right now, I'm just going to play a fool in this relationship, get as much money and other benefits as I want and bounce. This guy isn't even worthy of being a side nigga seriously.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Happening by Bbygirlnextdoor(f): 4:34am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: What Is Really Happening by eyinjuege: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bbygirlnextdoor:
I just want to ask one question, when people come back to their exes, do things eventually work out?
I'm facing lots of issues since me and my ex tried getting back together and it seems like the root cause of the last breakup hasn't been dealt with. Same thing is almost happening again.
Right now, I'm just going to play a fool in this relationship, get as much money and other benefits as I want and bounce. This guy isn't even worthy of being a side nigga seriously.

don't waste your time, if your issues can't be fixed. leave him, and let someone else find you
Re: What Is Really Happening by mankettle(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
there is a reason why he is called the EX. if the issues still persists, then why bother

(1) (Reply)

One Thing I Fear Most / Happy Birthday To Us / Please I Seriously Need A Job At Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.