Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' (37326 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Breakingfamous: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2019
#Justice4Kolade: Before he killed my son, the policeman shouted, 'I must kill somebody today' - Kolade's Dad Reacts To Son's Death, Speaks To Punch

More reactions have continued to trail the death of a young football lover, Kolade Johnson, who was killed by SARS in Lagos.

Kolade Johnson who is an only son of his parents was killed when he went to watch football.

His father has reacted to the killing of his son and wants the killers brought to book to serve as deterrent.

Watch as Kolade Johnson's dad speaks.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/kolade-johnsons-father-reacts-to-sons.html

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by gaby(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2019
Eyaaa...

Every parent's worst nightmare and pain.

R.I.P Kola

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Auxtin85(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2019
I nor see wetin he father talk oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2019
He has no dad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by otokx(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2019
Thought Social Media said he is the son of a widow?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by StRichard(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2019
The Nigerian justice department is a national disgrace. They specialize in recruiting ignorant and uneducated police that spend most of the day on booze. How many police men can check their Email messages? Nigerian Army, Airforce and Soldiers are responsible for tons of death across the country and even outside of the country. Everyone should please Google peace killers and see the number of innocent civilians the Nigerian army and soldiers are responsible for all over Africa.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by StRichard(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Naija9090: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2019
Afonjas only react when It happens to their own. But as long as it's happening to others...other tribes, they don't give a dann.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by tizzdi(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2019
angry its time we all start visiting the canadian express entry section of this forum..at least canda will welcome us cause i cant imagine staying in a country where tomorrow is not promised

8 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by SouthSouth1914: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2019
2 most useless organisations in Nigeria- The nigerian police and the National Assembly!!

Nigerians have lost faith with the police! They intimidate, harass, main and kill helpless Nigerians on a daily basis. How can someone be a slave in his own country??

5 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Phygo(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2019
I Fear police pass thief

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by madgoat(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2019
gaby:
Eyaaa...

Every parent's worst nightmare and pain.

R.I.P Kola

How ? grin
We will all die some day so whats the big deal. It may be your turn tmr sef grin

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by jeff1607(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2019
reasons one should avoid match viewing centres they come with violence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by madgoat(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2019
otokx:
Thought Social Media said he is the son of a widow?

Thats what Instablog9ja said. Now Nairaland is saying he has a dad.
Maybe the dad resurrected from the dead grin

11 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Harmored(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2019
madgoat:

How ? grin
We will all die some day so whats the big deal. It may be your turn tmr sef grin

I wanted to reply you before until I saw your name....
You go turn asun before next month

31 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2019
Don't worry God is watching. They must pay for their evil deeds. God knows how to settle the matter.
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Hotzone(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Papa, tell ur oza shuudren to stop hurting people by defrauding dem of their live savings.....kama is a rapid slayer

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Ayobami7(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Kendumazy(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Rip
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by oyetunder(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Naija9090:
Afonjas only react when It happens to their own. But as long as it's happening to others...other tribes, they don't give a dann.
tribal codeine had turned your brain upside down. Your partners are roaming in Yankari game reserve. You had better face your master's stolen goods which you are helping him to sell.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Abidob(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
And he eventually killed the innocent poor boy. May his soul Rest In Peace.. May we never be a victim of circumstance

2 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Oddsman(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
I swear, many Nigerian policemen need mental evaluation. They dont deserve to hold even a dagger, talkless of a rifle.

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Skepticus: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Naija9090:

cool
I know you want the attention.

You are an irredeemable fool.

12 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by manny4u(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Shithole of a cunt-try
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Naija9090: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
oyetunder:
tribal codeine had turned your brain upside down. Your partners are roaming in Yankari game reserve.

Wicked natural things

6 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by MrDude: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2019
StRichard:
The Nigerian justice department is a national disgrace. They specialize in recruiting ignorant and uneducated police that spend most of the day on booze. How many police men can check their Email messages? Nigerian Army, Airforce and Soldiers are responsible for tons of death across the country and even outside of the country. Everyone should please Google peace killers and see the number of innocent civilians the Nigerian army and soldiers are responsible for all over Africa.

The Nigeria army have been reduced to manning check points on peace keeping missions abroad as they are deemed incompetent, unprofessional and grossly under trained to be in the thick of the action. Soldiers from other African countries are rated well above Nigerian army these days.

11 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by jashar(f): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2019
Hotzone:
Papa, tell ur oza shuudren to stop hurting people by defrauding dem of their live savings.....kama is a rapid slayer

Was he a yahoo Yahoo guy?
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by sacajawea: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Na wa Oh, I thought they said his mother is a Widow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Chinese Men Arrested For Importing Contraband Goods Into Nigeria / Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.