Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? (4449 Views)

Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 / Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria / Infinix Zero 6 Unveiling Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by Prichere: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2019
Samsung Galaxy A50 is one of the many phones launched by Samsung in 2019. It is part of the long list of phones in the new Galaxy A series. Infinix Zero 6 Pro, on the other hand, was released at the beginning of 2019. The two phones are within the same price bracket and almost similar features. But they have many differences as well. Which one would you buy? Below are the highlights of the two phones:

Samsung Galaxy A50 Specifications

Price: 102,300 Naira

Display: 6.4 inches (1080p x 2340p)
Processor: Exynos 9610
RAM: 4GB
Storage: 64/128GB
Battery: 4000mAh
Cameras: Triple 25MP+8MP+5MP rear, 25MP front

Check full specs here https://luram.co.ke/samsung-galaxy-a50-specs-price/

Infinix Zero 6 Pro Specifications

Price: 114,000 Naira

Display: 6.18 inches (1080p x 2160p)
Processor: Snapdragon 636
RAM: 6GB
Storage: 128GB
Battery: 3650mAh
Cameras: Dual 12MP + 24MP rear, 20MP front

Judging by the specs, Samsung A50 outshines the Infinix Zero 6 Pro. And it’s cheaper! Clearly, Samsung has changed tactic in 2019.
Infinix and Tecno selling point have always been good specifications at a low price. Samsung and Huawei have decided to used the same strategy to beat them at their game (Tecno and Infinix).

Good examples are the Huawei Y9 2019 and the Samsung Galaxy A50 and Samsung Galaxy A30. These phones have excellent specifications and have amazing price tags. Infinix and Tecno seem not to notice this. Their latest phone, the Zero 6 Pro has “okay specs” - More like their last flagship (Infinix Zero 5).

And then Infinix went ahead and priced it higher than the Galaxy A50 which has an in-display fingerprint scanner. Furthermore, Samsung is an established Technology Powerhouse. Many people trust the brand more than they trust Infinix and Tecno.

If you are an Infinix fan, would you still buy the Zero 6 Pro? Do you care about the brand more than you care about specs?

The new Samsung Galaxy A series and Huawei’s Y series should be a wake-up call for Tecno and Infinix.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by MrLankeeee(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2019
Samsung over Infinix

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by SEGLIZ: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2019
good analysis, nice judgement. calling out the game changer to up it game for the giants are really awakening to the game trend.
nice one there. to me it isn't about brand but quality, but when quality is also offering quantity then I've gotten more than I'm bargaining for. all in all its ain't about their name but what they can offer per time.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by phonedaddy: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2019
More RAM size and higher snapdragon 660 seems like a great deal. the smart processor ensures a more efficient battery performance so zero 6 for me sha
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by Gptech(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2019
phonedaddy:
More RAM size and higher snapdragon 660 seems like a great deal. the smart processor ensures a more efficient battery performance so zero 6 for me sha
Where did you see snapdragon 660? Its Snapdragon 636 . I hope you realise the Samsung has a full HD Super Amoled display, smaller drop notch, better screen to body ratio, plus a bigger 4000mah battery? This Infinix zero 6 is doubly overpriced.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by michaellovaldo(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2019
Na when this a50 go enter naija market sef??..
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by logan2(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Gptech:

Where did you see snapdragon 660? Its Snapdragon 636 . I hope you realise the Samsung has a full HD Super Amoled display, smaller drop notch, better screen to body ratio, plus a bigger 4000mah battery? This Infinix zero 6 is doubly overpriced.
at that price,the brand alone is ok for me,who infinix help,people that keep recycling one spec in all their lines all the time,waiting patiently for umidigi to enter nigerian market and show this peeps they ought to do better cool
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by calddon(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
What is Infinix?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by seunfly: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Gptech:

Where did you see snapdragon 660? Its Snapdragon 636 . I hope you realise the Samsung has a full HD Super Amoled display, smaller drop notch, better screen to body ratio, plus a bigger 4000mah battery? This Infinix zero 6 is doubly overpriced.[b][/b]

@bolded is very annoying, when other brands have sold phones with such processor at far cheaper price since last year and those brands are coming out with superior processors at almost same price this year, God forsaken infinix is coming out with last year spec and with bogus price this year.

I don't know why somebody will be comparing the phone with Samsung A50.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
seunfly:

Me sef tire
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by phonedaddy: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Gptech:

that was a typo, overpriced i think not considering factor involved in importing these devices down here, we are all quick to label prices as high without consideration.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by Gptech(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
phonedaddy:
that was a typo, overpriced i think not considering factor involved in importing these devices down here, we are all quick to label prices as high without consideration.
You mean if the phone is actually worth 67k, cost of importation is over 50k right? undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by Samson1851(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
I believe the soon to be released Infinix Hot 7 Pro smartphone with Quad Lens will be a better deal. Check it out here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe4YrjOzJgY
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by MrBONE2(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2019
seunfly:

@bolded is very annoying, when other brands have sold phones with such processor at far cheaper price since last year and those brands are coming out with superior processors at almost same price this year, God forsaken infinix is coming out with last year spec and with bogus price this year.

Pardon themgrin

Its a mistake grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by tranxo(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2019
Got the 6gb RAM variant of the A50 today for someone @ N92k
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by AlphaCentaurii: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
tranxo:

Hi, please how did you go about it? I also need one
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by tranxo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
AlphaCentaurii:

Hi, please how did you go about it? I also need one
Got it at Enugu
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by eki2000(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
I think Tecno and Infinix will lose the Nigerian market in a year time, when a lot of people finally become aware of the recent Samsung A series and the pricings. I am personally going for A50 instead of Infinix Zero 6. imagine 25mp front and back plus 4000mah, God punish the devil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by Chiemezueajuzie: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Samsung o
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by Chiemezueajuzie: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Samsung is much more better
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by ddjay: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gptech:

And has an old operating system, os 8
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by ddjay: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
There is just no bases to compare Infinix and samsung, may be you would have compared Samsung with xiaom, while comparing Infinix with tecno or itel. Even umidigi is way ahead of Infinix
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by BuhBye: 5:11am On Jun 05, 2019
tranxo:
Got it at Enugu
Boss where in enugu?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by tranxo(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2019
BuhBye:

Boss where in enugu?
Samsung shop, inside Polo Park Mall.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by AlphaCentaurii: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
tranxo:

Got it at Enugu
Oh! I'm so far away. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by Samson1851(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Here is the real-life hands-on of the Tecno Phantom 9... What do you think?

#TecnoPhantom9 #UnleashYourVision

Kindly Watch Here ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujQ1VD-11v8
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Samson1851:
Here is the real-life hands-on of the Tecno Phantom 9... What do you think?

#TecnoPhantom9 #UnleashYourVision

Kindly Watch Here ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujQ1VD-11v8
do you need apprentice? smiley ...oga I dey look you ooo
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by JERRY1925(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
tranxo:

Please is the phone a double sim phone.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? by urahara(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2019
eki2000:
I think Tecno and Infinix will lose the Nigerian market in a year time, when a lot of people finally become aware of the recent Samsung A series and the pricings. I am personally going for A50 instead of Infinix Zero 6. imagine 25mp front and back plus 4000mah, God punish the devil!

It's almost as if Samsung made the a series to chase tecno and infinix out of market.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Notice This Place (pic) / Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store / MTN Gave Me #33000 Free Call Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.