Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Battery On Ali Express - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Battery On Ali Express (733 Views)

How To Share Battery On Iphone Wirelessly / Help On How To Successfully Transact On Ali Express With Master Card / I Need To Make Payment On Ali Express.. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battery On Ali Express by mexzony: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2019
Hello I bought some batteries in Ali express to ship to Nigeria. But now the seller is telling me they don't ship to here that it is classified dangerous goods and am confused cos I have seen a lot of batteries bought from Ali express. What shipping company do you think will ship to Nigeria. ?
Re: Battery On Ali Express by norm1: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Battery cannot be shipped direct like led bulbs or small parcel. You need to ship it through Logistics e.g Liberty Logistic
Re: Battery On Ali Express by mexzony: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
norm1:
Battery cannot be shipped direct like led bulbs or small parcel. You need to ship it through Logistics e.g Liberty Logistic
What is liberty logistics? Will Google them though.
Any other shipping company you know?
Re: Battery On Ali Express by mexzony: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
norm1:
I also paid to shipping fee about $7 -$8 per battery via Ali express standard shipping. Apart from the cost if the battery it self.
Anyway the time given for an order to be canceled if not shipped has no passed. So let me wait sha.
Maybe the seller thinks I want him to ship to me directly cos we chat too.
Re: Battery On Ali Express by norm1: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2019
mexzony:

I also paid to shipping fee about $7 -$8 per battery via Ali express standard shipping. Apart from the cost if the battery it self.
Anyway the time given for an order to be canceled if not shipped has no passed. So let me wait sha.
Maybe the seller thinks I want him to ship to me directly cos we chat too.

I can see that you are new in Mini importation business. I told you that you cannot ship battery direct (What is Ali express standard shipping?). You need to get an address of a shipping company in China that can deliver to Nigeria. Your seller will ship to the Shipping company who will then ship the battery to Nigeria. My friend you can never get the battery through Ali express standard shipping.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Sale / Used Open Box Playstation 4 With 2pads / Lenovo Flex 3 ( 2gb Nvidia)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.