Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon (6808 Views)

Have You Seen This? It Works Like Magic — To Be Deleted Soon [pic] / I'm Too Busy To Sit And Watch Bbnaija - Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Mercy In A Video / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
I know I have lots of fans and friends here, but I don't like asking for free help, so I'll pay.

There are two dating threads below, one has 100+ pages and the other has 200+ pages.

For the one of 100 pages, I'll pay 1k. For the one of 200 pages, I'll pay 2k.

Do one and let someone else do the other one.

What I want you to do is to go through all the pages and copy ALL the relationship questions asked my guys, paste it in your MSword or notepad and send it to me.

Typing...
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Please, only copy the question, not the post created by the OPs or their replies. Just questions asked by men or nice guys seeking for relationship advice. Start from page one to the end. I want my Oga, JC, to professionally answer all those questions in form of a book.

Abeg, no play me wayo. No copy from page one to 50 come stop, then send am to me like say you finish work. Honesty pays, so be sincere and greatness will not depart from you.

Typing...
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by Davash222(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Is it 1K for a page or
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Davash222:
Is it 1K for a page or
The entire page. It's easy. As you copy it, you may be learning one or two things on each page.

Some people will spend the entire day on Nairaland fighting and arguing without getting up to 1k likes or shares from their comments. Here, you're getting 1k for your service and a book worth more than 7k for free. Is my offer bad?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by Davash222(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
iLegendd:
The entire page. It's easy. As you copy it, you may be learning one or two things on each page.

Some people will spend the entire day on Nairaland fighting and arguing without getting up to 1k likes or shares from their comments. Here, you're getting 1k for your service and a book worth more than 7k for free. Is my offer bad?

Most people would prefer you monetize the book for them. Say, give them 8K and keep your book.

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by MrPENIS(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
How can we send it to you
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
Davash222:

Most people would prefer you monetize the book for them. Say, give them 8K and keep your book.
The book is not part of the deal — it's a bonus I felt like adding. Though, if the person doesn't want the book, I'll keep it. It's a book people are rushing to buy. See a chat below.

Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
MrPENIS:
How can we send it to you
If you have a computer, copy and paste in Microsoft word and send it to iLegendBusiness@gmail.com. If you're using your phone to do all the work, send it to our business WhatsApp number 07015Four636Two6.
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by Tony142: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
iLegendd:
Since the book is a bonus, it doesn't weigh in.

Though, you'll get Eye Confidence book for free. It's a short read on how to develop confidence with alpha male eye contact. That's best my team and I can give as a bonus. I don't want to go against the rules of my Oga's company.

Pasting it on WhatsApp will be too much of a load. Install any text editing app and use it.

Unfortunately, I can no longer install any app for now, my storage space is filled up, all d app look important to me, I no just know d one I go delete commot, it seems i will miss this opportunity
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
iLegendd:

I know I have lots of fans and friends here, but I don't like asking for free help, so I'll pay.

There are two dating threads below, one has 100+ pages and the other has 200+ pages.

What I want you to do is to go through all the pages and copy ALL the relationship questions asked my guys, paste it in your MSword or notepad and send it to me.

Typing...
hello sir. hope you haven't gotten someone else to do it for you. I can help you with that. both the 100 and 200 pages for 3k. Am ready sir.
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
remiproxy:
hello sir. hope you haven't gotten someone else to do it for you. I can help you with that. both the 100 and 200 pages for 3k. Am ready sir.
Do one only. Send me your WhatsApp number let's talk on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
iLegendd:
ok
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
iLegendd:
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2019
remiproxy:
Done. Kindly delete your number.
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2019
remiproxy:
In your last message you said you were on page 120. So, which page are you now?
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 10, 2019
iLegendd:
In your last message you said you were on page 120. So, which page are you now?
150. am still trying to finish it. very soon
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 10, 2019
And are you going to pay or ask Harddon for his blessing

You never have original ideas, always feasting of people's leftovers, like a scavenger

1 Like

Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
remiproxy:
150. am still trying to finish it. very soon
Great. You're almost there. Do you like bole, so I can send you a plate via DHL?

Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Great. You're almost there. Do you like bole, so I can send you a plate via DHL?
boss boss
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by astro500: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
iLegendd:

Typing...
hi is the job taken?
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
astro500:
hi is the job taken?
Yes. But the person doing number 2 is somehow busy. I may give it to you.
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by HerCuteness(f): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=iLegendd post=77432848] Yes. But the person doing number 2 is somehow busy. I may give it to you.[/quote
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Yes. But the person doing number 2 is somehow busy. I may give it to you.
bro what is this, am already in page 170 and you want to give the job to another person again
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
remiproxy:
bro what is this, am already in page 170 and you want to give the job to another person again
Not the one you're doing. I was talking of someone else.
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
HerCuteness:
Sadly, I only want a man for the work.
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 11, 2019
iLegendd:

You talk too much and still I see emptiness.
Re: Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
tommyken:

You talk too much and still I see emptiness.
This is the third time you're attacking me on Nairaland. I see envy written all over you. Guess what? I love it and keep it up. My brother, the more you cry, the joyous I get and the more I do the things that'll piss you off. cheesy Your pains and frustration is my laughter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg:pastor Adeboye Bans Mini-skirt, Trousers, Gold Trinket In Church / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why / August New Month Wishes For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.