Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? (1492 Views)

Help !! Nigerian Immigration Service Hasn't Produced My Passport After 2 Years / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) / Change Of Name on international passport After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by peeps4u: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Good day Nairalanders,
The new international passport pricing took effect on March 1, please I would love to knmow who has applied since then and how much was charged.

State and price identification will be much appropriated

Thanks.

Lalasticlala, kindly drive this to promised land.
Re: Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by Adayoung(f): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
I thought the date for the proposed increase in price of the passport was changed to April
Re: Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by sunky644(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
I did last Thursday 28th March. Actually it was not DIY, an Immigration officer called me to ensure I do it before 1st April when the new price will take effect. It actually cost me #30,000 at Akure Immigration office and I did capturing same day.

NB - I was told if you do it yourself they will still charge you administrative charges which may eventually add up to make the #30k they would ve collected.
Re: Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by peeps4u: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2019
sunky644:
I did last Thursday 28th March. Actually it was not DIY, an Immigration officer called me to ensure I do it before 1st April when the new price will take effect. It actually cost me #30,000 at Akure Immigration office and I did capturing same day.

NB - I was told if you do it yourself they will still charge you administrative charges which may eventually add up to make the #30k they would ve collected.
Thanks for the info

Have u got the passport now?
Re: Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by veneza(f): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2019
@ warri 33k for instant passport and 28k for the wait in line process, which can take a month at least.
Re: Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by Oreoreore: 4:06am On Apr 05, 2019
Hi, my mum want to do the passport pls what documents shld she go with? Pls tnks
Re: Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by Babzrockman: 5:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Did mine last 2wks @27K in Kano
Re: Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by peppo4live: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2019
sunky644:

Have you collected your passport? I wish to know if booklet is now available in Akure.. Thanks
Re: Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by peeps4u: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lalasticlala, please take this to FP for more responses across the states
Re: Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by peeps4u: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lalasticlala, please drive this to FP. I need broader responses to have a clearer idea how much it is now. I need to get for someone.
Re: Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by veneza(f): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2019
Nothing has changed, the price is still as it use to be,the only thing is if you can afford the new version with the 10years span then go for it,but if you can't afford it then stay were you are with the normal passport with 5years validity.prices are slightly different with each passport office,so do your self a favour and go to the one closest to you ���
I renewed mine March,so nothing changed

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by Rexnegro(m): 12:45am On Apr 06, 2019
still using the current one so don't know much about the new prices . did the one am currently using for 35k then collected it next working which was Monday cos I did it on Friday.
Re: Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? by peeps4u: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2019
Rexnegro:
still using the current one so don't know much about the new prices . did the one am currently using for 35k then collected it next working which was Monday cos I did it on Friday.
veneza:
Nothing has changed, the price is still as it use to be,the only thing is if you can afford the new version with the 10years span then go for it,but if you can't afford it then stay were you are with the normal passport with 5years validity.prices are slightly different with each passport office,so do your self a favour and go to the one closest to you ���
I renewed mine March,so nothing changed

Thanks to you both and the ret that have answered to the question.

I wanted to know if the prices have really changed as rumoured before.

Your replies on this thread have helped, God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

How Is Life In Abakaliki,ebonyi State Capital? / Is Satellite Town A Good Place To Live / Nigerians In New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.