Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,187 members, 7,864,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! (792 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Moneyā€¯ (Video) / Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
Heb 10:1 The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming - not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship.

When the lawless read the portion of the Scriptures above, they will deliberately twist it and claim that "the law" here refers to the Ten Commandments of YHVH El Shaddai.
This is how they twist the Word of the Father sent through his servant, Apostle Paul. They blame Paul for their lawlessness.

It is crystal clear to those who love and desire the Truth that Apostle Paul never spoke against the Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven. He, Paul, never admonished anyone, directly or indirectly, to abandon the Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven.

It is also unambiguously clear that when Apostle Paul spoke about the abolition of the law, he meant the sacrificial laws and not the Ten Commandments.

Those who twist the Scriptures in order to justify their lawlessness should blame the spirit of lawlessness in them and not our brother, Apostle Paul.

Those who have deliberately twisted the Words of YHVH, which he revealed through his servant, Apostle Paul, in order to enrich themselves and build their empires will suffer for their wickedness. They will not use Paul as an excuse on the day of judgment. They know exactly what they are doing. Do those who follow them know?

The Scriptures of YHVH El Shaddai have been completed and sealed with a warning:

Rev 22:18-19 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: if anyone adds anything to them, YHVH will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, YHVH will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Set-apart City, which are described in this scroll.

No addition, no substraction. No new knowledge is going to be revealed aside what the Scriptures have recorded.

Hallelu Yah!

1 Like

Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Your prerogative!
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by Dantedasz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
Saul/Paul never( in any of his writings and numerous letters) mentioned the virgin birth of Jesus Christ. Why did the authors of the gospels of Mathew and Luke insert virgin birth stories into the Bible?
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
What's your point?

Dantedasz:
Saul/Paul never( in any of his writings and numerous letters) mentioned the virgin birth of Jesus Christ. Why did the authors of the gospels of Mathew and Luke insert virgin birth stories into the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by Dantedasz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
elated177:
What's your point?

The point is in my first post. Read it again.
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
I read it well the first time. What exactly are you trying to say? What point are you trying to make? In other words, what's your message?

Dantedasz:

The point is in my first post. Read it again.

1 Like

Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by Dantedasz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
^^^^^^
Dantedasz:

This is clear enough in my opinion except you want to show me where Paul/Saul mentions a virgin birth of Jesus Christ in any of his missives.
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2019
I don't know why?

Dantedasz:
^^^^^^

This is clear enough in my opinion except you want to show me where Paul/Saul mentions a virgin birth of Jesus Christ in any of his missives.
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
I was hoping you would tell me why.

Dantedasz:
^^^^^^

Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2019
2 Peter 3:15-16 Bear in mind that YHVH's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote to you with the wisdom that YHVH gave him. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Dantedasz, are you going to explain to me why Apostle Paul didn't include the virgin birth of the Messiah in any of his letters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by Dantedasz(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2019
elated177:
Dantedasz, are you going to explain to me why Apostle Paul didn't include the virgin birth of the Messiah in any of his letters?

Can you tell me why?
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Why what?

Dantedasz:

Can you tell me why?
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by MuttleyLaff: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Looks to me, like you are spoiling for a fight and looking for someone to do in this morning. So it's me, who draw the short straw for "punishment" today with you, huh?

Dantedasz, notice I had conceded with you that Paul never mentioned the virgin birth of Jesus and said that because it wasnt a contention, but if you want discuss the virgin birth of Jesus, of course feel free to send me a mention invite, whenever you get round to opening a thread about it

We can talk about the veracity of the virgin birth of Jesus, talk about the reason why it needed to be a virgin birth, talk how possible, it is for God, to perform this miraculous feat that is yet or ever to be repeated by any other

Dantedasz:
Okay. I will give you and others a mention.

MuttleyLaff:
Dantedasz, just remember to credit me saying, I had conceded with you that Paul never mentioned the virgin birth of Jesus and said that because it wasnt a contention, but you want discuss the virgin birth of Jesus, and of course felt free to send me a mention invite, whenever you get round to opening a thread about it. Also that I suggested we can talk about the veracity of the virgin birth of Jesus, talk about the reason why it needed to be a virgin birth, talk how possible, it is for God, to perform this miraculous feat that is yet or ever to be repeated by any other
Dantedasz, do you remember the time. Do you remember when we ... Do you remember back in the fall we'd be together. Do you remember how we used to talk (Ya know) Do you remember the time when we first ... Do you, do you, do you. Remember the times. Do you, do you, do you, do you. Remember the times. Yeah yeah (singing in my best Michael Jackson impression voice)

1 Like

Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Dantedasz, do you remember the time. Do you remember when we ... Do you remember back in the fall we'd be together. Do you remember how we used to talk (Ya know) Do you remember the time when we first ... Do you, do you, do you. Remember the times. Do you, do you, do you, do you. Remember the times. Yeah yeah (singing in my best Michael Jackson impression voice)

It appears your friend, dantedasz, was indirectly looking for knowledge.

MuttleyLaff, is there a reason for this your song?
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by MuttleyLaff: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
elated177:
It appears your friend, dantedasz, was indirectly looking for knowledge.
The knowledge our mutual friend seek, will seek him back.

elated177:
MuttleyLaff, is there a reason for this your song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc
Eddie Murphy, Iman the Supermodel and Magic Johnson, Michael Jackson's "Remember The Time" music video casting.
elated177, its because of the tune's lyrics
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
The knowledge our mutual friend seek, will seek him back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc
Eddie Murphy, Iman the Supermodel and Magic Johnson, Michael Jackson's "Remember The Time" music video casting.
elated177, its because of the tune's lyrics

How do the lyrics relate to the thread, again?
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by MuttleyLaff: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
elated177:
How do the lyrics relate to the thread, again?
By doing an impression of asking that Dantedasz, do you remember the time we had our similar interaction over Paul?

1 Like

Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
By doing an impression of asking that Dantedasz, do you remember the time we had our similar interaction over Paul?

Ok, muttleylaff, the acclaimed promoter and supporter of homosexuality.
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by MuttleyLaff: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
elated177:
Ok, muttleylaff, the acclaimed promoter and supporter of homosexuality.
Not quite an accurate representation and/or nor a true summation of me concerning homosexuality nwanne elated177.

I dare to tell the truth, but you prefer to be moderate in announcing the truth about me, hence you resorting to present this half-truth. elated177, please dont you realise that this half truth you've spun about me, is a great lie and that half truths are the most cowardly of lies?

elated177, permit me to take the liberty to ask you two sincere and honest straightforward easy questions:
1/ If one of your kids, grandkids, nephews and/or nieces confide in you to having sexual attraction to only another of same sex as them, would you see the person as being abhorrent and be worse than a piece of junk?
2/ Then following up with #1 above, maybe say, same one of your kids, grandkids, nephews and/or nieces confides in you, that they are involved with an easy going, ordinary consenting adult and enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, would you respond to the person that they are worse than a piece of junk and disgusting?

1 Like

Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Not quite an accurate representation and/or nor a true summation of me concerning homosexuality nwanne elated177.

I dare to tell the truth, but you prefer to be moderate in announcing the truth about me, hence you resorting to present this half-truth. elated177, please dont you realise that this half truth you've spun about me, is a great lie and that half truths are the most cowardly of lies?

elated177, permit me to take the liberty to ask you two sincere and honest straightforward easy questions:
1/ If one of your kids, grandkids, nephews and/or nieces confide in you to having sexual attraction to only another of same sex as them, would you see the person as being abhorrent and be worse than a piece of junk?
2/ Then following up with #1 above, maybe say, same one of your kids, grandkids, nephews and/or nieces confides in you, that they are involved with an easy going, ordinary consenting adult and enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, would you respond to the person that they are worse than a piece of junk and disgusting?

I never said that was a summation of you. You may be numerous things, which I don't know and you haven't displayed any attributes associated with them that will enable a person make any extrapolation, one sure thing is that you are an
ardent promoter and supporter of homosexuality.

Where is the lie? Do you or do you not support and promote homosexuality? There is no truth in approving of homosexuality.

I have already made my views on homosexuality known to you numerous times on this forum. I have used the Scriptures of our Father in heaven to show you how abominable it is in his sight. There is nothing new to add. There is nothing to remove from what I have said concerning the detestable act called homosexuality.

However, before I answer your two questions, let me draw your attention to the following Scripture.

Proverbs 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and when they are old they will not turn from it.

With the assurance of the Word of YaHVeH, none of my children will turn out to be gay or lesbian. I will bring them up in the way of their Creator and my Creator. When I do that, the Father in heaven will not allow them to turn away from him.

Niece or nephew is a different case altogether. Such niece or nephew has her or his own parents. All I can do is share the stand of YaHVeH El Shaddai on homosexuality with them and encourage them to walk away from such an abomination.

The summary of your second question is this:

What is wrong with two people of the same sex who are engaged in a consensual and committed sexual relationship with each other?

So many things are wrong with it:

---it brings about defilement.
---it corrupts the soul and body of the individual.
---it contaminates families.
---it pollutes the society.
---it opens doors to more evil spirits into the world.
---it empowers the manifestation of demons. This in turn leads to all forms of wickedness. Just take a good, long, hard look at our society and tell yourself that it is not filled with wickedness.

You see, MuttleyLaff, some ten, fifteen, twenty years ago, the society was not wicked as it now. Also, homosexuality was not as common as it is now. As the second coming of the Yahushua the Messiah draws nearer, homosexuality will become more common, more countries will either legalize or decriminalize it and those who refuse will be persecuted severely. As acceptance of homosexuality increases, other forms of wickedness will increase with it. Remember that the demons are responsible for the wickedness.

Isaiah 24:5 The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the everlasting covenant.

The earth will become so defiled that the only solution will be its destruction.

Isaiah 24:1-3 See, YHVH is going to lay waste the earth and devastate it; he will ruin its face and scatter its inhabitants - it will be the same for priest as for people, for the master as for his servant, for seller as for buyer, for borrower as for lender, for debtor as for creditor. The earth will be completely laid waste and totally plundered. YHVH has spoken this word.

So, dude, forget sentiments. Homosexuality, no matter the form, or shame or pattern, is evil and wrong in so many ways.
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jude 14-15 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: 'See, YHVH is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by elated177: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2019
Eph 4:14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and and forth by waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2019
Dantedasz:

Paul and the Virgin birth who came first?
Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by Dantedasz(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Paul and the Virgin birth who came first?

Re: Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dantedasz:

Why should Paul write about something that has been accomplished?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Start Sharing My Tithe To Bless Old Women In The Church Instead? / How Prophet Chris Okafor Healed Woman With Severe Hand Affliction / Have You Ever Had An Out Of Body Experience???share It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.