Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,924 members, 7,848,741 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why You Need A Website For Your Fashion Business - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why You Need A Website For Your Fashion Business (347 Views)

Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More / Jewelries!! Own Your Own Fashion Business. / Advertise Your Fashion Business For FREE To Over 300,000 Fashion Fans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need A Website For Your Fashion Business by Enixfashionhous: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
Where can I find a website designer for my fashion business? This is the type of question most people ask on google, bing and so on. It’s not all about finding a web designer because the web designer will only design the website; it’s left for you to develop the website traffic.

In this article I’ll be telling you about why you need a website for your fashion business and what your website should be doing for you. Having a website is like opening a door and inviting customers to your business. We are in the computer age where almost everything is done online.

Here are some reasons why you need a website for your fashion business.

Customers expect you to have a website

Most clients don’t have the time to move down from one shop to another, so if you want your business to grow you need a website.

You can market your goods on your website

With a website, your customers can get to know you and your fabrics, outfits or accessories at their convenience. Most of the times, when people want to get things, for example, buy Ankara fabrics or any accessory they need to do is log on to a website.

Having a website gives your business credibility

It gives you the quality of being trusted by your customers, it meets your customers’ expectations.

Having a website allows you to compete with the big boys in the industry

It allows you to make a strong impression on your customers; you control the contents and messages in it. For example, a nursing mother can run her fashion business at home but because of the way her website is built, one will think she has a big fashion house on the island or mainland.

Your website can be available 24 hours none stop, even when you’re not.

Make sure you have good contents to on your website to keep your customers glued to the website even when you are not online.

It saves time
Your website helps you save time by providing answers to customer questions and inquiry, while you attend to some other things (provided your website has the right contents).

What Your Website Should Be Doing For You

Your Website Should. . .

Look Professional
so that it won’t turn a visitor off

Be SEO Friendly SEO (search engine optimization) strategies help in getting new visitors to your website.

Have Your Business Name in Text in other for your company to be found when people are searching online.

Have Your Company Phone Number in Click-to-Call Format
so that you can be contacted easily.

Be Easy to Navigate;
through images and descriptions people that visit your site they should be able to know what your company is about.

Be Responsive
ensuring that whether the content is viewed on a phone, tablet, or desktop computer, the website will remain user-friendly, which is ultimately the most important feature of any website or blog.

Keep Your Visitors and Search Engines Happy
by always keeping the site updated.

Add Social Media buttons
to your website so that your customers can reach you easily and also for increased reach.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

READ MORE HERE
Re: Why You Need A Website For Your Fashion Business by hubtiva: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
nice
Re: Why You Need A Website For Your Fashion Business by identitylenz(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nice but if I say I want now you wee finish me with money grin
Re: Why You Need A Website For Your Fashion Business by postiva: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
identitylenz:
Nice but if I say I want now you wee finish me with money grin

Visit www.lexoft.com.ng
Re: Why You Need A Website For Your Fashion Business by Delejumi(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good day friends, you can please spare me 1-2 minutes to check this survey.
I'll greatly appreciate it.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ-tK_ZFeuRJ6KY1W0nVHK0D3KUgV3p1G45ccfHU2TGKAEfQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

(1) (Reply)

People Share Secret On How They Got Rid Of Their Stretch Marks And Scars (read T / Ladies Scarf Gift Set / Affordable Corporate Wears For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.