Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,672 members, 7,858,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. (70733 Views)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by midolian(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
somez:
She's not the one Oga, Use your head
I think you should use your head more...My comment reads "if"...and it was deliberate.

thank u

1 Like

Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by wolesmile(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Everything is not right about this story....

She boarded a bus, at what time of the day?
How were the suspects, commercial bus operators, accosted?
Is a fish not smelling here?
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nairaland bloggers. Believe that at your own risk. Where the picture of the girl?
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by deolu2000(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
The Story doesn't add up, a lady boards a bus with 3 men and they were discussing having sex in a public bus? she was pushed out of a moving bus and rushed to an undisclosed hospital but she told police she can identify the culprits and alas the NPF combed the whole of Lagos and arrested the suspects. To me, the lady is their love peddler and things only went out of hands on the said day. NPF should do a proper investigation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by DWJOBScom(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjas and sex

this is not right men and we should stop tribal hate
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bad
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by Cantonese: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Xclusivegrin007:
picture or I don't believe it
only a fool will believe this story....

my questions are:
is it just the four of them in the vehicle
how did they trail them
is the driver involved

this op sef Na mumu

What a man you are!
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by idonhammer: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Well am sorry for what happend,but that ass go sweet to bang

Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by 2Ebisco: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
[WATCH VIDEO] Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos>>>http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/02/lady-pushed-out-of-moving-bus-after-rejecting-to-have-sex-with-3-boys-in-lagos/
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
What's with the picture attached?
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by yuanexchanger: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
DWJOBScom:
May God deliver us.

Young people need to wake up and work hard. Use your strength for breakthroughs in technology , innovation, great knowledge etc and stay away from cultism, horrible peers and drugs.

imagine what they are known for at this age

i concur...check my siggy for you chinese rmb..check siggy for more.
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by fatymore(f): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
osabiya16:
I caught her with a Dick � She said she wasn't sucking it� She said she's only trying to check the tattoos he told me he wrote on it��
lol...Bukunmi

1 Like

Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by SamOyovwi: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
That yansh na super one o
Virginkpekus:
Free the guys jor... see yansh shocked
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by RTSC: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Yoruba boys sha.
Their inordinate sexual perversion is something else.

Their girls are used to it, and now it seems igbo girls are now their target.

Igbo girls sef get their own for body.

Iranu. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by ictjobber: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
midolian:
If that's the lady in the picture, I am not surprised..

Why would you stand in that manner in a bus controlled by smokers and drug addicts?

It probably paid them more to have pushed her out than to have erection throughout the journey grin grin

Perverted bastards!!!

The lady in the picture is an Instagram twerk model...
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by mechanics(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Konji is wicked o, those people are stupid o, they just want to do without knowing the risk involve after 10mins of enjoyment, it reminds of a chat my colleague was having in the office, mentioning people that have HIV, but she's afraid to go for test.
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by BigBashiru: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Ediots disgracing male folks up and down trying to steal or scam out sex rather than having mutual benefetual sex through dating and consentual sex,

feminist would gladly call us scum or dogs if we continue this shameful path.

Many ediots forget sex is an obtainanble service through sex workers rather than disgrace your ancestors via begging and pleading through dm or rape and deciet

Men have already continued down the shameful path so men are already dogs. Men even kill for sex. Savages.
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by Pelumi75(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
What the actual Bleep!
Bhet op what's up with the stupid picture na
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by enemyofprogress: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Op is that the yansh of the babe entering the bus? Pls can I have her phone number?
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
[/color][color=#000000] .. the only thing i'm not understanding is why shallymhiz twerking picture
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by Glink2018(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
If you believe this story then you should believe that my grandma is a virgin.
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by yungolumix112(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sakamanje Eyan Tulamania
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by Zikachat(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
fat lie
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by KingSango(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
May God deliver

Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by bluefilm: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
But what's the connection between this story and that picture there?

Some OPs dey crase wella, aswear.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by phintohlar(f): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cantonese:

What a man you are!
janpa jantis man of course
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by PenisCaP: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
RTSC:
Yoruba boys sha.
Their inordinate sexual perversion is something else.

Their girls are used to it, and now it seems igbo girls are now their target.
Igbo girls sef get their own for body.
Iranu. undecided

Wetin them get for body.
Abi are u now blaming the lady?
Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by cococandy(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Stop being an idiot
midolian:
If that's the lady in the picture, I am not surprised..

Why would you stand in that manner in a bus controlled by smokers and drug addicts?

It probably paid them more to have pushed her out than to have erection throughout the journey grin grin

Perverted bastards!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by 1Sharon(f): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What's with the picture attached?

Bloggers at work again.

That pic is a still from a twerk video

1 Like

Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by midolian(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
cococandy:
Stop being an idiot
Don't stop being an idiot..

m0r0n!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. by baratech: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
eedriyz:

Ode

Lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.