Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Fvck You Cover By Momma. Best Female Cover So Far - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fvck You Cover By Momma. Best Female Cover So Far (390 Views)

Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa / Zinoleesky - FVCK You(cover) / Download Music: Lyta X Kizz Daniel – Fvck You (cover) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fvck You Cover By Momma. Best Female Cover So Far by adiomeeyah25: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
FVCK YOU COVER BY MOMMA. Best female cover so far
FVCK YOU COVER BY MOMMA
Hare is the lyrics

Emi o ti e wabi lati so oyinbo
Mmmtcheew
O gbo ti won shey cover iwo na pariwo fvck u
Sebi before na you bin dey think say I be mugu
Ojo ti mo wale e ti mo ri pant tutu... You said she's your nephew's cousin, lineage family yin ghun
Every fucking time wa ma pariwo "I swear to God
Amaka is my school daughter
Trust me now, I swear to God
Bestie e bola, ale lo ma wa lai se efon..
You go dey lie and cheat, wa tun ni courage ati swear to God
You Bleep around , your friend are hailing you like super hero
But, bo se obinrin lo dan iru e wo, ema pe ni Asewo
Abegi l'ere o mo pe ara n ni igi, ti ko pa'riwo
Ofin to mu eleha, naa lo mu egun
By now I think you should know
Fine you caught me with a d*ck
But I wasn't suc**ing it
Was just trying to check the kinda tattoo he told me that he wrote on it..
I know it's hard for you to try and believe this shit, but if you don't believe it, boya ki emi na ma swearugad...

Fvck yhu.. Fvck yhu
Peelee omo to mo bon se n swear to God
Ko shi, ko ko fucking lo

Bleep you too
Click the link below to download.
[url]=https://www.newlygist.com.ng/2019/04/fvck-you-cover-by-momma-best-female.html?m=1[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan – 4 Days In Ekohtiebo (full Song) / [NTM Video] Olamide – Shibinshi Ft Dj Enimoney X Remininsce / [mixtape] DJ Johnniko Omologo – Do Wonder Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.