Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,593 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

10 Hit Songs Jennifer Lopez Shamelessly Stole - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Hit Songs Jennifer Lopez Shamelessly Stole (333 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Ladies Shamelessly Fighting Naked In Public / Two Ladies Shamelessly Fought Themselves Over A Man Until They Got Tired!!! / Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Hit Songs Jennifer Lopez Shamelessly Stole by Marketseller: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
On my music table today, I am discussing Jennifer Lynn Lopez’s music. We can’t deny the fact that Jennifer Lopez has made her mark and still making it in the music and movie industry.
JLO whose music career kicked off in 1999 by dropping her debut studio album On the 6 became a name, met positive responses (I wonder why because she’s the successful version of Milli Vanilli)and has never looked back. Before I let you on what type of artiste she is, I would like to acknowledge the obvious, which is, she is a good and energetic dancer, making her a good dance performer on stage and of-course a good actress (respected by all Hispanics)

However, some, especially JLO’s rivals believe that she is a fraud, whose entire success from the bottom comes from ripping off of other artistes and dirty business tactics. You may have your doubts but there’s always a truthful side, which is, Jenny stole all her hit songs, does’t have that voice, can’t sing, instead she uses the works of different artistes.

This article is not to bash her but one thing I want you to know for sure, is that, Jenny from the block owes a huge portion of her music career to a long list of vocalists and that is the reason for this article. I want to reveal the voices on her songs and of-course the writers.

Over the course of her career, particularly before her 2007 Brave album, Lopez does not only steal songs but developed a habit of using the female artistes’ vocals to pass off as hers without any credit to them as featured artistes. JLO would lip-synced to these vocals in music videos and live on stage.

From my research, here are some of the songs JLO stole and lip-synced;

her first single “If You Had My Love“(F...https://tarajmediahub.com/10-hit-songs-jennifer-lopez-shamelessly-stole

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Entertainment Gists In Nigeria This Week / Emoney: Conferment Of Honorary Degree Is A Debilitating Mediocrity. / Reno Omokri Compares Jonathan's Regime To Buhari's Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.