Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

"My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet (50250 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by MyGeneration(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2019
lawaljuliuss:
you mean all those Arabs in Dubai that s**ts on you? yes, they have private jets and yatchs
All the ones for Nigeria way don shit on you yet private okada you no see tongue
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by jesmond3945: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Roon9:
Nairaland is sadly part of what's wrong with society.. Showcasing women who obviously objectify themselves is exactly what we need to teach our young girls. Thank God we all have daughters or nieces
thats the truth and seun if you are reading this, watch out for your daughter because your platform is promoting materialism and objectification among women instead of hardwork and virture.

1 Like

Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Sh*t business is good business cheesy
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by shogsman(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2019
No dignity whatsoever, sex object.
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by Neoteny(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2019
She's pretty, love her nose, got a nice tight body, nice ass...

...but that's it.

That's all she'll ever be.

She's among those women eternally condemned to being an olosho.

They don't build widgets, they don't discover ailments or cures, they don't make better batteries, they don't symbolize the humanity in man...

..they just... suck up every penny in their path from their hapless victims
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by Princeofasia: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2019
this tyoe will not crash and die o.
this is why i dont like god
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by olajide8(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2019
Mrop:
Controversial actress Daniella Okeke looks radiant in new cleavage barring photo beside a jet.

She also reveals that her Bae owns a private jet in the caption she used for the photo she shared recently. Who could that be in Nigeria ?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-bae-owns-a-private-jet-daniella-okeke-shares-adorable-photos-beside-a-jet/

Please who is she?
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2019
victorian:
Yeye!

My own Bae owns you! Your private jet lover, with the private jet and everything u own and he owns including the air, both of you breathe!

And my Bae is God.

Now get your yansh off my way!

Smhhhh!
Hmmmm madame, are you sure? Her yansh is very big oh!
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by ImaIma1(f): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2019
lawaljuliuss:
you mean all those Arabs in Dubai that s**ts on you? yes, they have private jets and yatchs

Ever since this Dubai story started making the rounds, every celebrity lady or lady with money is now termed porta potty.

Not all of them are o. Don't be quick to categorize everyone.
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by youska(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2019
Pussy Power
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by Donjazzy12(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Mrop:
Controversial actress Daniella Okeke looks radiant in new cleavage barring photo beside a jet.

She also reveals that her Bae owns a private jet in the caption she used for the photo she shared recently. Who could that be in Nigeria ?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-bae-owns-a-private-jet-daniella-okeke-shares-adorable-photos-beside-a-jet/

Which one she own? Your Bae today can be bobrisky Bae tomorrow!

She should just shut the Bleep up!
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by victorian(f): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmmmm madame, are you sure? Her yansh is very big oh!

If the yansh like, make e big like bazooka!

Na my Bae own everything she get. Even the air she breathes.

grin

Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by seangy4konji: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2019
Ass looking shapeless now...

1 Like

Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by chukwuyenumlove: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2019
ALL THESE WEAK BREAST ON DISPLAY ALWAYS......NA WA
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by skayT: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Slay queen NO be big girl... Can someone please tell this Daniella Okeke?
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by SVC6000: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nawaoh. Woman Get Power. Even Army General Go Go Down Just To Wink A Pussy.
Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by Nostradamus: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
R2bees:
Spending millions on a hoe cos of Nyash.. 9ja men sef.
yeah!!!if you're rich(i mean wealthy),you can spend millions on whatever/whoever catch your fancy,as long as it's illegal. You can spend millions on masculine girls,you can spend millions on nollywood stars,you can spend millions on orphans,you can spend millions on ferraris,you can spend millions on your close friends/relatives,you might even decide to be stingy and don't spend on anything/anyone except yourself and your kids.The important thing is just be rich and don't engage in illegal poo so you won't have any problem with the government....

Lastly,wealth brings a type of confidence which is difference from what you see in broke people.Most wealthy people don't really care if a lady down the street is assessing their cloth or their phones cos they know they can afford good any chick they want,it's only impoverished folks that always try to impress an unknown lady with 'em outwardly appearance...i can swear dangote/any other nigerian billionaire won't mind putting on a flip flop,a jean short and a colored tee-shirt just to go meet this daniella okeke for the very first time,while a not-so-rich dude will want to put on the latest d&G glasses,nike sneakers and other flashy outfits to meet the same girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet by Nostradamus: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
i can swear dangote/any other nigerian billionaire won't mind putting on a flip flop,a jean short and a colored tee-shirt just to go meet this daniella okeke for the very first time,while a not-so-rich dude will want to put on the latest d&G glasses,nike sneakers and other flashy outfits to meet the same girl...this shows that money sef get different categories.i likey the highest category money has to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim's Eid Mubarak Outfit (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Son, Ayomide, On His 20th Birthday (Photos) / #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.