Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Starting A Taxify Business. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Starting A Taxify Business. (1890 Views)

Uber And Taxify Business / I Need A Toyota Camry Or Corolla (2003-2005) For Uber/taxify Business For 850k / I Need A Toyota Camry Or Corolla (200-2005) For Uber/taxify Business For 850 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Taxify Business. by chuksonia(m): 6:12am On Apr 03, 2019
so guys good morning, this life has really fvcked me hardcore, lol

I'm actually considering going into the Uber taxify business, ever since I lost my job for the past few months, I want to use the remaining cash on me to buy a ride worth the business, however I'm scared of buying a car that would give me issues cos that's my last card. please if you're into the business and you know the best car that's fuel consumption friendly and also easy to maintain, kindly help a brother. note I can't afford any Toyota Corolla it's too expensive..... any other car I'll consider.

also please for those already in the business kindly educate me on the way to work smart and make money on the low, up until I get a good job I want to make this a professional job to feed from.

thanks so much for early response.
Re: Starting A Taxify Business. by zevous: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2019
I heard the Honda Civic 03-05 is very easy to maintain.. And it's also pretty cheap to purchase as well.. one of the NL gurus use it on his fleet of cars in Uber.. I cant remember his moniker but you can do a search on NL.. there is a group for taxify and Uber where you can learn a lot before going into the business

1 Like

Re: Starting A Taxify Business. by diportivo: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2019
check the Uber thread in nairaland for the realest heads up

you will be adviced based on ur budget

if u cannot afford a toks,forget the civic that the oil seller is using for uber grin...cos if I can afford a toks civic u will most likely be able to afford a toks corolla too
Re: Starting A Taxify Business. by umbo: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
I have this if u care for it

Re: Starting A Taxify Business. by umbo: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Starting A Taxify Business. by chuksonia(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
zevous:
I heard the Honda Civic 03-05 is very easy to maintain.. And it's also pretty cheap to purchase as well.. one of the NL gurus use it on his fleet of cars in Uber.. I cant remember his moniker but you can do a search on NL.. there is a group for taxify and Uber where you can learn a lot before going into the business

thanks so much, but please can you refer someone to me I could probably talk to on this, I mean maybe the trend where can I get it?
Re: Starting A Taxify Business. by Bettycars(m): 6:25am On Apr 28, 2019
chuksonia:
so guys good morning, this life has really fvcked me hardcore, lol

I'm actually considering going into the Uber taxify business, ever since I lost my job for the past few months, I want to use the remaining cash on me to buy a ride worth the business, however I'm scared of buying a car that would give me issues cos that's my last card. please if you're into the business and you know the best car that's fuel consumption friendly and also easy to maintain, kindly help a brother. note I can't afford any Toyota Corolla it's too expensive..... any other car I'll consider.

also please for those already in the business kindly educate me on the way to work smart and make money on the low, up until I get a good job I want to make this a professional job to feed from.

thanks so much for early response.
Check my thread for foreign used vehicles at very good price
Re: Starting A Taxify Business. by Gkemz: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Go for camry big daddy. It's more spacious, reliable and more rugged on the road than civic. You should ask yourself why airport drivers prefer it. With 800k to 1m you can get a good Nigerian used big daddy.
Re: Starting A Taxify Business. by meekparagon(m): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2019
umbo:
I have this if u care for it

How much bro?
And what year?
Re: Starting A Taxify Business. by ksmart027(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2019
Dru23 will enlighten you more.

(1) (Reply)

Selling / Finally The Solution To Fuel Problems Is Here.. With NEO-SOCKET Fuel Saver / Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Oxygen Sensor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.