Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

4 Best Video Editing Apps For Android Phones - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 4 Best Video Editing Apps For Android Phones (1338 Views)

What Video Editing Apps Do You Use. / Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 / Best Video Editing Apps For Android In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Best Video Editing Apps For Android Phones by fansnikblog: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2019
Do you wish to become a youtuber? or a video maker, this video editors listed below can be useful to you if you don't have (imovie) which requires a personal computer.
Recently, I have been making some research on "How To Start And Run A Successful Youtube Channel". Though my finds were frank, perhaps If I'm to make sophisticated youtube videos I'll need a good video editor like (iMovie) for my pc but I don't have one.
4 Alternatives To iMovie

KINE MASTER: kine master features variety of themes, animations, visual and audio effects. It allows you to share your videos on Youtube, Google+, Dropbox, Facebook and more. It features audio filter which includes voice changer, blur, mosaic and what have you. Because of Kine Master amazing features, It has a wide range of users which include Youtubers, Short film producers, Mobile journalists and so on. To access kine master download It here from google play store.

VIVA VIDEO: With viva video, you can easily create professional-looking quality video In a minute. Viva video has an amazing inbuilt slow motion feature. Your videos can look professional as you can add music to spice up your video. If you like this app, download It here from google play store.

FilmoraGO: FilmoraGo allows you to import video clips and photos from social networking websites like facebook and instagram. With filmoraGo, you can add music from her library of licensed songs. This app features a lot of services which also includes themes, filters, transitions and so on. It is also available in multiple languages like English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and what have you. Click here to download from google play store.

VIDEOSHOW This wonderful app has an amazing sound effects, ranging from animals, explosions, farts and noises. It features the ability to cut, trim, copy and paste. You can record your own voice over your videos. Abilitu to share on social media sites. To enjoy videoshow, click here to install from google playstore.

https://facelika..com/2019/03/4-alternative-to-imovie-video-maker.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Dslr Camera Owners Come In... I need help / Know How To Check The Ranking Of Your Websites On The World Wide Web / Animators Should Be Taken Seriously!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.