Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

"You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill (4164 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Kingwalker34(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2019
This woman don mad na the little boy I just pity
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Donjazzy12(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2019
Cletus77:
Although I don't support her bashings..

But at least, she must have been wronged in a very hurtful way to behave this way..

At this rate, it will be hard to forgive her ex inlaws
Shut up Tonto dikes pussy!
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Donjazzy12(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2019
Amagite3:
Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh has continued to drag her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill on social media.

This recent call out is coming after a blogger bashed her on Twitter, calling her a liar and accusing her of pushing Churchill's mum down the stairs.

Tonto Dikeh feels the said blogger was sponsored by her ex-husband. She has now continued to drag him, saying he will remain dead to their son, King Andre, and he will watch as Andre takes another man's name.

See her posts below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/you-are-dead-to-my-son-thanks-for-the-sperm-tonto-dikeh-continues-to-drag-her-ex-husband.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Unless they remove this boy from her, she will kill him one day to get at Churchill!

Tonto Dike is pure evil!

But just to tell you how stupid some men of nowadays are, na them still dey give am money to take dey talk trash!

It is official.

Tonto Dike is cursed!
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
dele31:
If you will ever get married, pray never to meet this kind of a woman. I wonder the kind of pain Churchill will be going through waking up to see his name and personality being dragged in the mud every time.

Every woman has a bad side.....If you haven't seen any..you try and step on the wrong toe.
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Rosay15(f): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Gentleziggy:
but don't u think she is d one responsible for their marriage break up
.. I can't say that cus we dnt really know what happened between them.. my only problem with her is that she rant too much and she is somehow bitter... what happened between them happen everyday and it's doesn't say life should end ,she jst need to move on cus life goes on
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Gentleziggy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Rosay15:
.. I can't say that cus we dnt really know what happened between them.. my only problem with her is that she rant too much and she is somehow bitter... what happened between them happen everyday and it's doesn't say life should end ,she jst need to move on cus life goes on
she is a disgrace to her parents n community as a whole

1 Like

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by sweetilicious(f): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto should stop!
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by rex444(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Baby spread those legs wider wider U dey spread now U spewing thrash....use your hand know who be the thrash na... Fake things everywhere...the boy if na man will still look for him papa one day
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Pangea: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hahaha
Churchill will have the last laugh

The son will grow up and demand to be in his father’s life
Blood is thicker than water

I don’t know why woman who weaponise their children against the father don’t get this?

1 Like

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by MyGeneration(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
When she said she can't marry an Igbo man, Yoruba people were jumping up and down saying good, Igbo people like money,etc.

Now she has married the tribe of the so called money haters grin.

God works in a mysterious way.
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by BluntBoy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
He should sue her already. You can't be harassing me online and be getting encouraged by me.

I am a gentleman and I have a gentleman's way of dealing with bitter women.
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Cletus77(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Shut up Tonto dikes pussy!
Excuse me??
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by urchlink: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
will you keep quite?]
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by dreamwords: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin
What caused their problems self,
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by meobizy(f): 5:35am On Apr 06, 2019
This reminds me of what #BBNaijaTobi said about #BBNaijaCeeC.
The guy said 'if I want to make her talk I know the ways to do it and what to say. The problem is Cee C on her own knows how to annoy me very well -- she get her own problem.'.
These two are a real world example of the chaos possible if both those characters unite for either relationship purposes or a marriage.
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by engrelvis(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2019
delectablegyal:
that is what happens when a woman have her own money. when she is not dependent on a man. she would brag. she can say whatever she want. buh if she doesn't have her own money. that time she go would be begging. ladies go and make money so you can brag like tontoh dikeh when your man Starts misbehaving.
my dear dis is nt d issue of woman ving her money. Their r a lot of money bag divorcee women who r in good relationship with their ex.u need to understand something. Being in good relationship with ex is good for d children. Tontoh is only thinking about herself n sadly what she is doing is typical of our women. When dey v issues with their ex dey will begin to spoil d mind of d child against their father. It even happen in married homes but u know what ? Tontoh is fighting a losing battle ( d child is even a boy) because when he grows he will c through his mother most especially when get married.
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by ajebuter(f): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2019
delectablegyal:
that is what happens when a woman have her own money. when she is not dependent on a man. she would brag. she can say whatever she want. buh if she doesn't have her own money. that time she go would be begging. ladies go and make money so you can brag like tontoh dikeh when your man Starts misbehaving.

As an older woman, l have as much money as my man, yet we both respect each other..

Tonto isn't the first to be hurt by a man and won't be the last...

What if Tonto is actually the one that hurt the man and yet ranting more? We will never know because we weren't there..

My point is, with her ranting and dirt's directed at her ex and his family,, she is portraying herself in an extremely negative manner

She is especially hurting her child and jeopardizing her prospect of getting married again..

Tell me, whose family would want her as a daughter-in-law in future with this attitude?

That's my point...Even with all her supposedly independent nature, she may one day want to get married and she is presently ruining her prospects..

1 Like

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by delectablegyal(f): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2019
ajebuter:

As an older woman, l have as much money as my man, yet we both respect each other..

Tonto isn't the first to be hurt by a man and won't be the last...

What if Tonto is actually the one that hurt the man and yet ranting more? We will never know because we weren't there..

My point is, with her ranting and dirt's directed at her ex and his family,, she is portraying herself in an extremely negative manner

She is especially hurting her child and jeopardizing her prospect of getting married again..

Tell me, whose family would want her as a daughter-in-law in future with this attitude?

That's my point...Even with all her supposedly independent nature, she may one day want to get married and she is presently ruining her prospects..

are you divorced? maybe she does not want to marry again. she just wanna be getting dicked. some women are like that. I think that is what she wants. let her rant.
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by ajebuter(f): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
delectablegyal:

are you divorced? maybe she does not want to marry again. she just wanna be getting dicked. some women are like that. I think that is what she wants. let her rant.

Even if she doesnt want to get married again ( which l doubt considering she's still in her early 30s) no man will be able to stand her toxic nature even with all the money, wealth and endorsements in the world..

My point is,, married or just singling,, she needs to change her bitter and toxic nature....No one will be able to stand her if she doesn't change
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by delectablegyal(f): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
ajebuter:

Even if she doesnt want to get married again ( which l doubt considering she's still in her early 30s) no man will be able to stand her toxic nature even with all the money, wealth and endorsements in the world..

My point is,, married or just singling,, she needs to change her bitter and toxic nature....No one will be able to stand her if she doesn't change

you did not answer the question there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro / P-square, 2face, Mo' Cheddah Emerge As Winners At The 2010 Mtv Mamas! / Pregnant Munachi Abii Stuns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.