Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

SEO May Be The True Religion Of Our Age - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO May Be The True Religion Of Our Age (854 Views)

Website For Sale (religion Niche) / The Impact Of Religion On A Secular State: / The Impact Of Religion On A Secular State: The Nigerian Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEO May Be The True Religion Of Our Age by mrikay: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2019
due to a lack of traffic this post has been moved to https:///post/onelovespace./344 .. it was a hard decision to make but you must understand that i could not let such high quality content waste away perpetually. content is value!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEO May Be The True Religion Of Our Age by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Couldn't stop laughing! grin

Quite ironically, we are all in the pool of Google dorminance, and it spells doom for startups, only the mega bucks firms like Amazon are winning on SERP!

Whether you call Google Mammon or God of a sort, you are right!
Re: SEO May Be The True Religion Of Our Age by mrikay: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
questechie:
Couldn't stop laughing! grin

Quite ironically, we are all in the pool of Google dorminance, and it spells doom for startups, only the mega bucks firms like Amazon are winning on SERP!

Whether you call Google Mammon or God of a sort, you are right!

Hmmm, you may be right. Maybe I should have called it Mammon. But I don't know if Atheists believe in Mammon or not.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account With Nigerian Followers Available / I Need A Web Master Friend / Is Google Faking Chrome Browser Usage Stats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.