Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Bill To Rename OSUSTECH After Agagu, My Priority - lawmaker-elect - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bill To Rename OSUSTECH After Agagu, My Priority - lawmaker-elect (250 Views)

Makinde To Rename LAUTECH To LAU / Cross River Assembly To Rename CRUTECH, Make It A Conventional University / Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2018 For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bill To Rename OSUSTECH After Agagu, My Priority - lawmaker-elect by ayfay047(f): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Newly elected House of Assembly member in Ondo State, Mr. Akintomide Akinrogunde has disclosed that sponsoring a bill renaming OSUSTECH after late Dr. Olusegun Agagu would be his priority when the assembly is inaugurated in June.

Akinrogunde, who was elected on March 9, 2019 to represent Okitipupa Constituency 1.

The proposed bill, he said would be necessary to honour late Agagu whom he said laid good records and delivered dividends of democracy to Ondo state when he was alive.

According to him, “The good legacy left behind by late Agagu is worthy of emulation and therefore he needs to be remembered for his contributions to democracy in the state and the country at large.

“Renaming OSUSTECH after Olusegun Agagu will be my first bill to sponsor.

“This will be done because Dr. Agagu has laid down landmark achievements when he was alive as a governor of Ondo State.”

source: https://citadelng.com/bill-to-rename-osustech-after-agagu-my-priority-lawmaker-elect/

Re: Bill To Rename OSUSTECH After Agagu, My Priority - lawmaker-elect by akande115: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nigeria! How will that one affect the lives of students positively.

(1) (Reply)

Students Protest Denial Of NYSC Programme, Non-issuance Of Certificate / Undergraduate Project Or Masters Thesis Writing / Incredible Grammar Mistakes And How To Eliminate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.