Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Quit Your High Paying Job Or Loose Your Marriage! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quit Your High Paying Job Or Loose Your Marriage! (447 Views)

My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Your High Paying Job Or Loose Your Marriage! by sewed4u(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2019
A woman got married to a man when she was receiving N80K Monthly salary, while the man N50K Monthly. After her master degree she was appointed as a general manager with N350K Monthly salary while the man is now earning N100K Monthly. This wonan is in a state of dilema. The husband said she should quite that job, if you are the woman what will you do? Please candid suggestion to this famiy probcem.
Re: Quit Your High Paying Job Or Loose Your Marriage! by Uyi168: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Key details are lacking in ur write-up..
Why will a man just wake up and ask the wife to quit her high paying job??
Re: Quit Your High Paying Job Or Loose Your Marriage! by LadySarah: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
The man must be a joker.
If he is able to drop 350k Every mth for Good one yr without asking Or getting disturbed abt it,then maybe just maybe.God forbid anyway.

I cant even sit at home,boredom will just kill me.
Re: Quit Your High Paying Job Or Loose Your Marriage! by StPete: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2019
sewed4u:
A woman got married to a man when she was receiving N80K Monthly salary, while the man N50K Monthly. After her master degree she was appointed as a general manager with N350K Monthly salary while the man is now earning N100K Monthly. This wonan is in a state of dilema. The husband said she should quite that job, if you are the woman what will you do? Please candid suggestion to this famiy probcem.

All these concerted stories, see how unrealistic it sounds. Except there’s serious case of suspicion of adultery, I don’t see any man in his right thinking sense doing the above

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kids Will Be Kids - Mary Njoku Frowns At The Use Of Popular Phrase / Amazing Moment A Dad Opened A Jar For His Daughter In A Cooking Competition(Vid) / Take Control And Stay Safe With Advance Generic Car Tracker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.