Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,294 members, 7,850,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Hlelp! What Could Be The Problem? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hlelp! What Could Be The Problem? (570 Views)

Parents Are The Problem Of This Country. / What Could Be The Problem? / Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hlelp! What Could Be The Problem? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
My Brother sent me a package From the United States though UPS since last week monday and uptill now, i have not received anything, according to what he told me was that it isisulu takes 7 Days but so far its been 9 Days, what Im i missing Here? or is it actually supposed to take 14 Days? rather than 7 Days?

What im i missing Here? could There be a problem?
Re: Hlelp! What Could Be The Problem? by Catchfirez: 6:23am On Apr 07, 2019
Don’t you have tracking number? You should know where your package is. If NDLEA and custom never hold am.

1 Like

Re: Hlelp! What Could Be The Problem? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Catchfirez:
Don’t you have tracking number? You should know where your package is. If NDLEA and custom never hold am.
It turns out he never sent the package in the first place, he just gave it to My sis to bring it to me when coming back next month, he said its too expensive, so he could longer send it.

(1) (Reply)

..... / COVID- 19: Is This Happening at Your Side / how to be a home makee as a woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.