Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... (4710 Views)

Innoson Develops Multi-level Car Park In Anambra To Meet Demand- PICS & VIDEO / BREAKING: China Invents Bus That Runs Without Fuel And Emits Drinkable Water / World's Largest Automakers And Car Brands They Currently Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
See pictures of a Bus that has toilet, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and car park....
see more pictures https://danlimeblog.com/2019/04/03/see-pictures-of-a-bus-that-has-toilet-kitchen-bedroom-and-car-park/

Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by Wizygreat12: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Some facts that some people don't still know: if you as a Family man and You have Only One Son there is hope for you to be Delta state Governor, if you face look like chimpanzee there is hope for you to Rule Edo state, if you live in Lagos as an agbero worker then you has 100percent to contest for Governorship Election in Lagos. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by GOFRONT(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Good Job by Innoson Motors.....

Watch as badbelle pple go try butcher my head for my comment....
Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is called "Caravan" Op, its not new.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by LuciferYaweh: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is called an RV (Recreational Vehicle) also known as motor home.

It is just a type of luxurious bus modified for living and it is mostly used by families who prefer to travel long distances by road or for sight-seeing in the United States.

Comot make una know something una nor go gree.
Na so so Bobrisky, Davido & BB Naija una sabi.

Failed generation.

*spits angry

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by LuciferYaweh: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
sherylbakky:
[s]This is called "Caravan" Op, its not new.[/s]

No be only caravan na chariot.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wizygreat12:
Some facts that some people don't still know: if you as a Family man and You have Only One Son there is hope for you to be Delta state Governor, if you face look like chimpanzee there is hope for you to Rule Edo state, if you live in Lagos as an agbero worker then you has 100percent to contest for Governorship Election in Lagos. I rest my case

Jesus. English is in trouble.

Please next time write in your native language.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

No be only caravan na chariot.

*spits angry
U need to find out d difference between an RV and a Caravan...Which is obvious in that picture, so as to know that *spit really fits u.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by Donexy16(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Why are people spitting everywhere on nairaland lately

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

It is just a type of luxurious bus modified for living and it is mostly used by families who prefer to travel long distances by road or for sight-seeing in the United States and around the world.

Failed generation.

*spits angry

FIXED.

sherylbakky:
This is called "Caravan" Op, its not new.

bro here below is a caravan...see as it is ATTACHED to a vehicle, and not part of it.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED.

bro here below is a caravan...see as it is ATTACHED to a vehicle, and not part of it.
Good...But I hope u know that apart from Caravan, no RV needs a powered vehicle to function.

I hope u know dat some Caravans (esp modern) now possess "vehicle storage", examples below (which is not different from d above)... Who cares wen d tow bar is fixed?

And I hope u do know dat Caravan "may" also be classified as a type of RV.

The major difference is really d powered vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
sherylbakky:
Good...But I hope u know that apart from Caravan, no RV needs a powered vehicle to function.
I hope u know dat some Caravans (esp modern) now possess "car storage", examples below (which is not different from d above)... Who cares wen d tow bar is fixed?

no, it cant... a caravan is NOT an RV

I hope u know dat some Caravans (esp modern) now possess "vehicle storage", examples below (which is not different from d above)... Who cares wen d tow bar is fixed?

the photo you posted is NOT a caravan... these are RVs, also known as campervan, motorhome etc

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by Raalsalghul: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

It is just a type of luxurious bus modified for living and it is mostly used by families who prefer to travel long distances by road or for sight-seeing in the United States.

Failed generation.

*spits angry
Luciferapostle
Luciferdisciple
Luciferreverend
Luciferevangelist
Luciferadvocate
Luciferredeemed
Lucifervirgin
LuciferAnointed
Luciferprayer
Lucifermylord
Lucifersinless
LuciferYahweh
Lucifersticala
Luciferupright
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by sacx: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2019
sherylbakky:

Some arguments are just so unnecessary angry

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2019
sacx:

Some arguments are just so unnecessary angry
Tnx ...I stopped already.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice / Which Car Am I Supposed To Choose? / Which Is Actually Better Btwn American Spec, British And The Rest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.