Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight (81890 Views)

Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) / New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by iragbmite: 3:37am On Apr 04, 2019
Probably a Igbo person did the vandalization, most likely SAGAMITE.
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by Asafaizonboy: 3:47am On Apr 04, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
I swear na Nairaland car section guru do this thing.

I suspect dem nurey, gazzuzz, greenhulk etc

The Nigeria Police should swing into action straight away!

*spits angry

Everytime you dey spit, must you always exhibit that stupid, foolish act, if u get belle go ur house go spit, here nor be spitting ground, nonsense

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by sweetilicious(f): 3:48am On Apr 04, 2019
This is funny
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by dearie(m): 5:24am On Apr 04, 2019
Akalia:
This particular Toyota model parts seem to be priced valuables to these car thieves. Few months ago my boss's newly acquired Toyota (similar model) was wrecked by some car thieves in his neighborhood . They made away with the brain box, taillights e.t c.

I guess it is because the car is in high demand cos of its fuel economy and it is the most common uber/taxify car U see around. So it's parts should be hot cake in the market.

3 Likes

Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by passey: 5:30am On Apr 04, 2019
Marcos88:

I swear to God those guys are merciless.. That was how they vandalized my friend’s Corolla sport with chemicals .. Left with the brain box, car stereo, battery, fog lights, screw jack, door handles, and even extra tire in the booth.. Those bastards are a team of highly skilled criminals..

You may end up buying the stolen parts of your own car as tokunbo...

5 Likes

Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by africanusvu(m): 5:37am On Apr 04, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
I swear na Nairaland car section guru do this thing.

I suspect dem nurey, gazzuzz, greenhulk etc

The Nigeria Police should swing into action straight away!

*spits angry
,bros must u always use this meme,i notice u ar the only one still using this meme,arnt u bored
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by OyebadeMikwhiz(m): 6:02am On Apr 04, 2019
iamawara:
Nawao. . That was how they stole my dads plate number last year

Lol, Na them way bro
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by ogawisdom(m): 6:08am On Apr 04, 2019
At least they left the car for him grin
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by Ohraybs(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
Okokomaikooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Buhari na wah o
Must it be Buhari all the time, if you don't have anything decent today, my brother, just save your data and don't comment

1 Like

Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by 2shure: 6:27am On Apr 04, 2019
Ladipo stra8
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by alextayo(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2019
The security man around that vicinity was fast asleep and didn’t notice a thing.

SOURCE: https://autojosh.com/toyota-corolla-vandalized-car-thieves/

[/quote]

Before we start making a mess of the security man let's take a critical look at this.

Was the security man around that vicinity employed to guard the whole street, which is definitely impossible looking at the state of the environment.

The only way you can be so sure that the security man was sleeping at the time of the vandalism is by physical confirmation. Why didn't you raise alarm? If my assumption is wrong, how did you know for sure that the security man man was sleeping ?

Does his job function permit him to carry weapons for self defence or attack criminals?

Now a little enlightenment.

A security officer posted to guard a particular location is not responsible for happenings outside his duty post. He can interfere in an ongoing theft if he feels safe to do so. I'm most cases, these criminals always revisit anybody who played a hero to scuttle their operations.

Make una pity security man and mei-guard small small.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by kayceeD2(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Sethzenon:
Well, atleast they left the license plate...
you say weitin

Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by IkpuMmadu: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2019
iragbmite:
Probably a Igbo person did the vandalization, most likely SAGAMITE.
it's a Yoruba person at owode boarder

Idiot
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by agarawu23(m): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Akalia:
This particular Toyota model parts seem to be priced valuables to these car thieves. Few months ago my boss's newly acquired Toyota (similar model) was wrecked by some car thieves in his neighborhood . They made away with the brain box, taillights e.t c.
thats one of the car I cant use. The demand for that car is high therefore nowhere is safe to park Corrola's even if you have gated house.(without dog)

1 Like

Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by Frezler: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2019
[
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by Orpe7(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Igbos
UAE is a burst so they have started home base robbing again
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by AngelicBeing: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2019
overdrive:
Ladipo guys on rampage.
Hian grin
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by Myde4naija(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2019
HaryoBamex:
9ja, which way na...

This car go still dey work like dis?
work you say, when the brain box don vanish.
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by adanny01(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2019
When i told a friend not to buy this car, he thought i didn't like him.

Thank God they didn't drive off.
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by Hotzone(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2019
Marcos88:

I swear to God those guys are merciless.. That was how they vandalized my friend’s Corolla sport with chemicals .. Left with the brain box, car stereo, battery, fog lights, screw jack, door handles, and even extra tire in the booth.. Those bastards are a team of highly skilled criminals..
Most of the items detached from the automobile was not necessary to the owner such as;
1. Brain box: the owner can’t use his brain so the car brain is needless
2. Car stereo: driver doesn’t listen to news or entertainment
3. Fog light: dews don’t fall here
4. Screw jack: driver has been screwing himself without jack for a very long time
5. Door handle: maybe they want to turn it into a humvee
6. Tired
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by IkemChris(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2019
overdrive:
Ladipo guys on rampage.
I suspect owode onirin boys lol
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2019
nymphomaniac:
Let them come and vandalize our legedis Benz na
grin
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by TheAlchemist: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2019
2shure:
Ladipo stra8

Ladipo will take too long... snap pictures and upload on jiji
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2019
Buy a Honda today!
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by derbykol(f): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2019
Akalia:
Those guys always go for brain box

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.