Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,972 members, 7,838,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery (818 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty / Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ikechu12: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2019
MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA, AN ETHNIC CHAMPION.

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,
Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the “passion” that you bring to your work.

I believe like you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?).

Like you rightly pointed out “these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment”.

Unfortunately, Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia as “A Nigerian woman “. I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing national issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also, in the same vein, failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia and tbose on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busy still trying to unravel the name of the “Nigerian woman executed for drugs” in Saudi Arabia, permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row there for the same offend. I’m sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.
https://elombah.com/memo-to-mrs-abike-dabiri-erewa-an-ethnic-champion/

https://www.refworld.org/pdfid/3b83b7007.pdf
https://talkglitz.tv/nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia-beg-buhari-to-intervene/

I wonder why that Dabiri lady didn't address this list that's been available since 2008?

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by checkolatunji: 12:42am On Apr 04, 2019
After going thru your write-up I have no doubt in my mind the kind of person you are. This write-up is about something every reasonable person would think of but I don't know what you want to achieve with it.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 04, 2019
When this thread reaches fp,the tribal war of words will commence with immediate alacrity.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Born2Breed(f): 2:13am On Apr 04, 2019
Two tribes are prominent when it comes to drug trafficking and robbery.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by JBoss25(m): 5:45am On Apr 04, 2019
I'm seeing Hausa names here, but nobody will attack them
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by ahiboilandgas: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2019
JBoss25:
I'm seeing Hausa names here, but nobody will attack them
bush man Islamic names don't not mean hausa ,U can't enter with a Christian name

(1) (Reply)

Randy Teacher Update! He Has Been Arrested. / Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison Months After Graduation / A 71 Years Old Man Has Been Arrested For Raping 89 Years Old Woman In Her House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.