Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby (51158 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents / Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by adioolayi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bad belle....MUST you add Wizkid-ex Why not Tania Omotayo...she is popular on her own now

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by blackmantis: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
The blogger didn't tag her Wizkid's ex so why is the Mod doing so

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by taiwolomo1: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
philcz:
grin
Congratulations to her, she finally shed the 'ex Wizkid girlfriend' tag.
says who...that one na for life o

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by bossrillboss: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
magicminister:
This is disrespectful
Referring to her as wizkid’s ex whilst she’s long move on from wizkid and settled down with her own family, doing something for herself without wizkid’s help is really really disrespectful.

We are all someone’s ex!

..u.nd hu?

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Stupid blogger and dull mod
Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by jaxxy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
She got married and had a baby. Sensible gal
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by armadeo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Na wa oh. Anytime the husband enters internet he would see his wife branded as wizkid's ex.

Bloggers reminding him everyday that wizkid lashed his wife. This bloggers look for some other news now. Its not healthy to the marriage.

Thunder where at thou.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
congrats to them. God abeg pick my call, make I join the train.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by Truthbites: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Caption isn't fair. Wizkid's ex?? ekiti thun.. De wait people
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by vioment: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Everybody wey get money dey go born dem pikin outside nigeria; Na so dem hate nigeria reach?

I don't know why nigeria is like this, we need continuous reorientation in nigeria, we need society maturity.

Nigeria is really messed up.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by Foodforthought: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
magicminister:
This is disrespectful
Referring to her as wizkid’s ex whilst she’s long move on from wizkid and settled down with her own family, doing something for herself without wizkid’s help is really really disrespectful.

We are all someone’s ex!

The reason we know her in the first place is because she dated wizzy. If the name isn't mentioned in the story people will ask who she is. That is why most people who value their names choose not to date or marry celebs. That's how it is.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by magicminister: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Foodforthought:

The reason we know her in the first place is because she dated wizzy. If the name isn't mentioned in the story people will ask who she is. That is why most people who value their names choose not to date or marry celebs. That's how it is.

Bro, it still ain’t cool to disrespect another man’s wife like that. This one no be babe or anything. This bag person wife wet don born pikin. Even when she dated wiz, she shoes away from the cameras and was very low key.

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by gladisa7: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
some women re too beautiful for one man.. na general commodity them be.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by tiwiex(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
magicminister:
This is disrespectful

We are all someone’s ex!

I feel for her. Unfortunately, her sign up to fame was a s whiz kids babe. If she still stays in the news, Tania Omotayo makes no sense to anyone. Just imagine them saying something about me. Who sabi ma na? But if I slap person wey dey form yeyebribity or somebody, I become "the guy that slapped the yeyebrity".
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by Blamtom(f): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Rip to her

But why do they kill this fine girl cry
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by davidque007(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
Stop referring to her as wizkids Ex

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by Guyman02: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Stupid Mods, calling somebody wife and mother Whizkid ex. Ijiot tongue
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by captianfreeman(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Can't people refer to this lady without making mention of wizkid? undecided
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by ChiefSweetus: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
1stola:
I love that title

WiZkid's ex

WE will never forget it
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shebi u wan popular

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by saintneo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
@seun @lalasticslala I think it's degrading to refer Tania Omotayo as Wizkid's ex despite her marital status. This breeds ambiguity in relationships, please edit.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by meobizy(f): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
magicminister:
This is disrespectful

We are all someone’s ex!

The question is did she or did she not date Wizkid at one point in time?
If she did then yes she's his ex.
I dated Ogechi, Ifeoluwa and Amen in the past.
Nobody knows their useless names and faces.
If I dated Niniola or Genevieve you think say I no go loud am?
Yes, she might have dated other guys after him but none of them get name.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by danilmo: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
magicminister:
This is disrespectful

We are all someone’s ex!

Shut up, hypocrite..
U nd who are some1's ex..

Would u av opened this thread if not because of Wizkid attachment??

Or who is she that internet will want to play around with her name if not coz of wizkid..
Moreover she may be enjoying the wizkid publicity self, u ar here doing human right grin

Please if u want to marry, know the pros and cons behind ur spouse and b ready to get attach to all embarrassment involve..
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by Ugosample(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
BetWinners:
Nigerian men be wifing and birthing kids with just about anything nowadays grin grin

what Is your problem now
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
When are you going to remove the Wizkid tag from this woman's identity? Even Google sef.

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by Ugosample(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
vioment:
Everybody wey get money dey go born dem pikin outside nigeria; Na so dem hate nigeria reach?

I don't know why nigeria is like this, we need continuous reorientation in nigeria, we need society maturity.

Nigeria is really messed up.

that's the new level now
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by danilmo: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
adioolayi:
Bad belle....MUST you add Wizkid-ex Why not Tania Omotayo...she is popular on her own now

What made her popular on her own pls??

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
magicminister:
This is disrespectful

We are all someone’s ex!

Speak for yourself. Nobody is my ex and I am no one's ex.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by Ugosample(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
armadeo:
Na wa oh. Anytime the husband enters internet he would see his wife branded as wizkid's ex.

Bloggers reminding him everyday that wizkid lashed his wife. This bloggers look for some other news now. Its not healthy to the marriage.

Thunder where at thou.

Of course he knows
But decided to live with it

that's a real man who knows what he wants.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by hammerFC: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
WizKid is permanently forgotten.

Next Level
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby by magicminister: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
danilmo:

Shut up, hypocrite..
U nd who are some1's ex..

Would u av opened this thread if not because of Wizkid attachment??

Or who is she that internet will want to play around with her name if not coz of wizkid..
Moreover she may be enjoying the wizkid publicity self, u ar here doing human right grin

Please if u want to marry, know the pros and cons behind ur spouse and b ready to get attach to all embarrassment involve..

Guy u funny oh! There was no need to be uncouth in your approach man... I respect your opinions and all the best man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video / Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) / BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.