Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! (1960 Views)

Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. / CLOSED Dell Latitude E7450 Ultrabook (50 Pieces Available In MD To Be Shipped) / Place Your Orders At Amazon.com @ 330/$ And Have It Shipped To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 6:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE SM-N9500

DUAL SIM

6GB RAM

64GB ROM

PRICE: Not Applicable!

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Djdamian(m): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Hope you know this is a cloned phone

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
Djdamian:
When he is not daft... I just hate the insincerity of most Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2019
Djdamian:

Not at all,but I will verify your claims and update the info on this page.Thank you for the observation.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2019
Lousy,abusive,know-it-all phone guru;don't be so quick to label people next time and not every Nigerian is insincere.When I am done verifying the authenticity of this phone,I will update this page accordingly.
Abrahamdgreat:
When he is not daft... I just hate the insincerity of most Nigerians sha
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by 1x2x3: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2019
Prophet602:
Lousy,abusive,know-it-all phone guru;don't be so quick to label people next time and not every Nigerian is insincere.When I am done verifying the authenticity of this phone,I will update this page accordingly.

Nothing to verify. It is a clone at first look unless you've never seen samsung phones before.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by africanboy(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2019
I may not like Djdamian's approach but I think he is right. I own a Note 9 and I have seen several pictures of Note 8 devices. None has the imprint so boldly written.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Rhaspody(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2019
clone seller

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by frugal(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2019
Rhaspody:
clone seller
Lol grin wicked

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
i have no issues with Djdamian's approach either and you can see that I thanked him for the observation.The phone just came in actually as a friend ordered it and needed to resell it.I have not seen the phone myself in person,that is why I said I will verify and update the page but you know that as usual on nairaland,most people's default nature is to insult,even without waiting for any feedback from the poster,and that is the height of backwardness!
africanboy:
I may not like Djdamian's approach but I think he is right. I own a Note 9 and I have seen several pictures of Note 8 devices. None has the imprint so boldly written.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Reply from seller

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by benardemma(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sorry bro,this phone is a clone phone ask the seller about this he will tell you beside they use to state the phone information on there website me too I used to buy phone from eBay but I check very well before buying.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by benardemma(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
This is mtk phone why original Samsung note 8 is a Qualcomm CPU
Prophet602:
Reply from seller

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
I appreciate your concern bro,the owner is even cool with the device,he just wanted to sell because the accessories he imported alongside didnt fit.I am just putting this screenshots here for all those who are quick to label people scammer/clone seller etc.Most Nigerians may be insincere or fraudulent but I am not one of them!It is good to let them see these details sometimes
benardemma:
Sorry bro,this phone is a clone phone ask the seller about this he will tell you beside they use to state the phone information on there website me too I used to buy phone from eBay but I check very well before buying.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Note 8 has both Snapdragon 835 and Exynos 8895 versions sir
benardemma:
This is mtk phone why original Samsung note 8 is a Qualcomm CPU

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
benardemma:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Fingerprint Scanner is working now by the way after the phone was reset!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Dtarmon(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
Prophet602:
Fingerprint Scanner is working now by the way after the phone was reset!

I don't think you need to overbeat this claim of yours. This is a clone of Samsung Note.
Obviously, you don't use a Samsung phone or you just want to claim ignorance.
Just change the narration of Post or close the thread.

better still, take your phone to Slot and compare like for like. Aarun Oju ni eyi

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Predstan: 4:53am On Apr 05, 2019
This is a Clone Samsung GOD. Someone had been Scammed. Even the Screen is a sway off. Doesn’t display the beautiful Amoled. You probably have not used any of the Samsung from S7 edge to S9 before jumping to buy a note 8. This is completely a clone. Look at how the characters font even look like. Bro/bae stop arguing u have been scammed.

Compare it with this one below. U can bring it I will buy it for 30k

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Predstan: 5:08am On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=Prophet602 post=77269332][/quote]

Why is the dimension different from the regular note 8?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Predstan: 5:11am On Apr 05, 2019
Prophet602:
Note 8 has both Snapdragon 835 and Exynos 8895 versions sir

Hi don’t confuse yourself. Note 8 does not have MtK exynos is different from MTK just as it is different from snapdragon
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2019
this is fake ! a friend purchased something similar last year on this forum and he's been on the crook"s trail ever since!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 05, 2019
this is fake ! a friend purchased something similar last year on this forum and he's been on the crook"s trail ever since! ....

stuff comes with unclickable s-pen!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2019
Dtarmon:

I don't think you need to overbeat this claim of yours. This is a clone of Samsung Note.
Obviously, you don't use a Samsung phone or you just want to claim ignorance.
Just change the narration of Post or close the thread.

better still, take your phone to Slot and compare like for like. Aarun Oju ni eyi

Why not close the thread for me,supermod!I am posting screenshots from my friend's interactions with a seller and you claim I am overbeating a claim.Is comprehension that difficult for you!?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2019
You are accurate bro,the s-pen can not be clicked as you can see from the screenshots I posted.Thanks for your input,it helped a lot.I will modify the post accordingly.
Seenyo:
this is fake ! a friend purchased something similar last year on this forum and he's been on the crook"s trail ever since! ....

stuff comes with unclickable s-pen!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2019
nobody is arguing with you bro and if "I" got scammed,is it your money?or your scam?By the way I do only LG,my friend is the samsung fan so keep your assumptions to yourself.
Predstan:
This is a Clone Samsung GOD. Someone had been Scammed. Even the Screen is a sway off. Doesn’t display the beautiful Amoled. You probably have not used any of the Samsung from S7 edge to S9 before jumping to buy a note 8. This is completely a clone. Look at how the characters font even look like. Bro/bae stop arguing u have been scammed.

Compare it with this one below. U can bring it I will buy it for 30k
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2019
my brother,you just quoted the wrong person o,no confusion here at all.
Predstan:

Hi don’t confuse yourself. Note 8 does not have MtK exynos is different from MTK just as it is different from snapdragon
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Dtarmon(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Prophet602:

Why not close the thread for me,supermod!I am posting screenshots from my friend's interactions with a seller and you claim I am overbeating a claim.Is comprehension that difficult for you!?

thanks for changing the narration grin. its a win win
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by daniel766: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
pls kindly help i have Samsung s7 edge the screen didnt display but if i should power it off it will display Samsung background what could be the course of this and aswel i can till play music with it touch pad still pressing. kindly get cam to me ASAP.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Predstan: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
Prophet602:
nobody is arguing with you bro and if "I" got scammed,is it your money?or your scam?By the way I do only LG,my friend is the samsung fan so keep your assumptions to yourself.

Yeah but u were arguing initially thank God you have changed the title of your thread
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2019
Thanks bro,no love lost.
Dtarmon:

thanks for changing the narration grin. its a win win
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 CLONE!PHONE SHIPPED BACK!!! by Prophet602: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2019
I wasnt arguing,was presenting facts made available to me as you can see in the screenshots.
Predstan:

Yeah but u were arguing initially thank God you have changed the title of your thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Used Samsung Galaxy Note 8(70k) / 2019 Dell G3, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, 6GB NVIDIA GTX 1660Ti / Acer Nitro 5. Nvidia RTX 2060. AVAILABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.