Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,776 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications (1667 Views)

Introducing The Motorola Moto G Power 5G: A Powerful And Affordable Smartphone / Iqoo Neo3 5G Launched As The Cheapest Snapdragon 865 Phone: Here’s Its Price / Infinix Smart 3 Plus Launched, As One Of The Cheapest Phone With 3 Rare Camera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications by Lordbravo11(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2019
The new Tecno CAMON i4 is now the most affordable smartphone with triple rear cameras"

Tecno, the sub-brand of Hong Kong-based Transsion Holding group, has unveiled a new smartphone called CAMON i4 in India. The new Tecno CAMON i4 is a camera-centric smartphone with triple cameras on the back. In fact, it is the most affordable handset with triple rear cameras — prior to this, the Samsung Galaxy M30, price starting at Rs 14,990, held this distinction.

Tecno Camon i4 UFI 13

Tecno CAMON i4 price in India
The Tecon CAMON i4 price in India starts at Rs 9,599 for the 2GB RAM and 32GB storage variant, while the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage option costs Rs 10,999. The top-end 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant will set you back to Rs 11,999. The handset comes in four hues — Midnight black, Aqua Blue, Nebula Black, and Champagne Gold — and goes on sale in offline stores across the country starting today. The company is offering the device with one-time screen replacement within six months of the purchase, 100-day replacement warranty for any manufacturing defect, and one-month extended warranty on top of the 12 months.

Tecno CAMON i4 specifications
Starting with its cameras, the CAMON i4 rocks a combination of 13-megapixel (f/1.cool primary sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and an 8-megapixel 120-degree wide-angle lens with LED flash on the rear. While for selfies and video calling, the device features a 16-megapixel shooter with AI Beauty mode on the front and screen flash. The cameras come with features such as AR Mode and AI Auto Scene Detection as well as Night Algorithm 2.0 and Rear Super Quad Flashlight to click bright photos even in lowlight conditions.

Tecno Camon i4 UFI 07

The handset sports a 6.22-inch HD+ display that bears a tiny cut out up top - marketed by Tecno as 'Dot Notch'. The screen boasts of 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 88.6 percent screen-to-body ratio and is said to offer a better viewing experience. The CAMON i4's 2GB RAM and 3GB RAM is driven by MediaTek's Helio A22 chipset, while the 4GB RAM option is powered by the octa-core Helio P22 SoC. The handset comes in two storage variants - 32GB and 64GB - with a dedicated microSD card to further expand it up to 256GB.

Powering the handset is a 3,500mAh battery with fast-charging support to quickly juice it up. The CAMON i4 boots HiOS 4.6 based on Android 9 Pie out of the box, and offers connectivity features such as dual SIM, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 3.5mm headphone jack. A rear-mounted fingerprint sensor rounds off the specs sheet of the handset.

Tecno Camon i4 Specifications
Performance
Quad Core, 2 GHz
MediaTek Helio A22
2 GB RAM
Display
6.2 inches (15.75 cm)
720x1520 px, 271 PPI
IPS LCD
Camera
13 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Primary Cameras
Quad LED Flash
16 MP Front Camera
Battery
3500 mAh
Non-Removable
Tecno Camon i4 Price View All

Source: https:///2K4NEqH
Re: Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications by ayourbamie: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2019
Price in naira

1 Like

Re: Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications by Lordbravo11(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
ayourbamie:
Price in naira
follow the link
Re: Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications by sureteeboy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
ayourbamie:
Price in naira

Lordbravo11:
follow the link

Don't bother following the link as he suggested. The price in naira isn't there. And OP, deceit won't take your blog any far. Besides, I ran a basic plagiarism check and I discovered you copied that post verbatim off some other websites without even crediting the source

2 Likes

Re: Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications by bravesoul247(m): 4:08am On Apr 05, 2019
sureteeboy:

Don't bother following the link as he suggested. The price in naira isn't there. And OP, deceit won't take your blog any far. Besides, I ran a basic plagiarism check and I discovered you copied that post verbatim off some other websites without even crediting the source
how did you do that?

1 Like

Re: Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications by sureteeboy(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2019
bravesoul247:
how did you do that?
I just copied the first paragraph and searched it on Google. And I saw that exact content in some other websites. I visited one of them on a new tab and compared everything to the one in the OP's blog. It was just verbatim
Re: Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications by Lordbravo11(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
sureteeboy:

I just copied the first paragraph and searched it on Google. And I saw that exact content in some other websites. I visited one of them on a new tab and compared everything to the one in the OP's blog. It was just verbatim
na you sabi
Re: Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications by bravesoul247(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2019
sureteeboy:

lol. Nawa o
Re: Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tecno sells good deals in India, then release trash in Nigeria
Re: Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
MY tecno battery has 4000mah capacity but doesn't last, I replaced it with a new one.. still no much change
Re: Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications by Freelancerx: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
doyinmayowa:
MY tecno battery has 4000mah capacity but doesn't last, I replaced it with a new one.. still no much change
check the apps you run on your phone. and please can you just take the phone to carlcare
Re: Tecno I4 Launched As The Most Affordable Smartphone... See Full Specifications by Freelancerx: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tecno Spark 3 Pro Key Specs and Features
6.2-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1520 x 720 pixels
Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition) / Android 9.0 Pie
Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 with 2GB RAM
8MP selfie camera and 13MP + 2MP rear cameras
32GB built-in storage, up to 32GB with a memory card
4G LTE
Face ID
Fingerprint sensor (rear)
3, 500mAh Li-Ion battery this phon will be hot
Lordbravo11:
The new Tecno CAMON i4 is now the most affordable smartphone with triple rear cameras"

Tecno, the sub-brand of Hong Kong-based Transsion Holding group, has unveiled a new smartphone called CAMON i4 in India. The new Tecno CAMON i4 is a camera-centric smartphone with triple cameras on the back. In fact, it is the most affordable handset with triple rear cameras — prior to this, the Samsung Galaxy M30, price starting at Rs 14,990, held this distinction.

Tecno Camon i4 UFI 13

Tecno CAMON i4 price in India
The Tecon CAMON i4 price in India starts at Rs 9,599 for the 2GB RAM and 32GB storage variant, while the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage option costs Rs 10,999. The top-end 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant will set you back to Rs 11,999. The handset comes in four hues — Midnight black, Aqua Blue, Nebula Black, and Champagne Gold — and goes on sale in offline stores across the country starting today. The company is offering the device with one-time screen replacement within six months of the purchase, 100-day replacement warranty for any manufacturing defect, and one-month extended warranty on top of the 12 months.

Tecno CAMON i4 specifications
Starting with its cameras, the CAMON i4 rocks a combination of 13-megapixel (f/1.cool primary sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and an 8-megapixel 120-degree wide-angle lens with LED flash on the rear. While for selfies and video calling, the device features a 16-megapixel shooter with AI Beauty mode on the front and screen flash. The cameras come with features such as AR Mode and AI Auto Scene Detection as well as Night Algorithm 2.0 and Rear Super Quad Flashlight to click bright photos even in lowlight conditions.

Tecno Camon i4 UFI 07

The handset sports a 6.22-inch HD+ display that bears a tiny cut out up top - marketed by Tecno as 'Dot Notch'. The screen boasts of 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 88.6 percent screen-to-body ratio and is said to offer a better viewing experience. The CAMON i4's 2GB RAM and 3GB RAM is driven by MediaTek's Helio A22 chipset, while the 4GB RAM option is powered by the octa-core Helio P22 SoC. The handset comes in two storage variants - 32GB and 64GB - with a dedicated microSD card to further expand it up to 256GB.

Powering the handset is a 3,500mAh battery with fast-charging support to quickly juice it up. The CAMON i4 boots HiOS 4.6 based on Android 9 Pie out of the box, and offers connectivity features such as dual SIM, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 3.5mm headphone jack. A rear-mounted fingerprint sensor rounds off the specs sheet of the handset.

Tecno Camon i4 Specifications
Performance
Quad Core, 2 GHz
MediaTek Helio A22
2 GB RAM
Display
6.2 inches (15.75 cm)
720x1520 px, 271 PPI
IPS LCD
Camera
13 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Primary Cameras
Quad LED Flash
16 MP Front Camera
Battery
3500 mAh
Non-Removable
Tecno Camon i4 Price View All

Source: https:///2K4NEqH

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Iphone 7plus 256gb / Clean Uk Used Iphone X 256gb @ Giveaway Price (abuja) / Samsung Galaxy F62 With 7,000 Mah Battery Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.