Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Could This Be The Joker To Finally Rival Heath Ledger's Joker? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Could This Be The Joker To Finally Rival Heath Ledger's Joker? (504 Views)

Man Dressed As The Joker Stabs At Least 17 Passengers On The Tokyo Train / I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" / Warner Bros Set To Release The Joker Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Joker To Finally Rival Heath Ledger's Joker? by bearhug9ja: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2019
DC is releasing a new JOKER origin story, and from the trailer, it is looking really awesome. It got us thinking after the Sucide Squad suicidal take on the joker, DC seems to have finally hit the mark with a remarkable casting for the joker.

WATCH TRAILER HERE
Re: Could This Be The Joker To Finally Rival Heath Ledger's Joker? by meobizy(f): 4:41am On Apr 05, 2019
I still like Suicide Squad's rendition of the character.
If I remember correctly this is a standalone version of the villain, different from past and future portrayals.
Jared Leto's Joker will also have his own movie in the future.
I guess this is whoever's shot at the character, hoping it will stick long enough for consumers to demand a trilogy.
Re: Could This Be The Joker To Finally Rival Heath Ledger's Joker? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2019
Its still too early to tell...
Re: Could This Be The Joker To Finally Rival Heath Ledger's Joker? by bearhug9ja: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2019
I think Yes

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Kitchen Quarrel Between Ella And Diane - Watch Video Live / Big Brother South Africa Shower Hour: Should It Be Broadcasted / AMVCA 2020 Review: Fashion Police And Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.