Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

When Would Yaqub From Dopemu, Be Invited To TVC? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / When Would Yaqub From Dopemu, Be Invited To TVC? (459 Views)

TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC / TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Would Yaqub From Dopemu, Be Invited To TVC? by ItuExchange(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Yaqub from Dopemu is a wise man – very intelligent and witty. He’s the most frequent caller on these TVC programs: Your View, This Morning and Journalists’ Hangout

Yaqub is an encyclopedia on his own, contributing logically to various hot and trending topics.

He’s indeed a loyal fan of TVC and their program.

I would love to see him get invited to a TVC program like Your View or This Morning, to say his points of view as freely as he can. He always talks sense and people would be delighted to hear more from him.

Hope TVC management will do this.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: When Would Yaqub From Dopemu, Be Invited To TVC? by traeces(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
ItuExchange:
Yaqub from Dopemu is a wise man – very intelligent and witty. He’s the most frequent caller on these TVC programs: Your View, This Morning and Journalists’ Hangout

Yaqub is an encyclopedia on his own, contributing logically to various hot and trending topics.

He’s indeed a loyal fan of TVC and their program.

I would love to see him get invited to a TVC program like Your View or This Morning, to say his points of view as freely as he can. He always talks sense and people would be delighted to hear more from him.

Hope TVC management will do this.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
And you are sure you are not Yaqub Dopemu?
Re: When Would Yaqub From Dopemu, Be Invited To TVC? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Oga Yacub, well done oh!
Re: When Would Yaqub From Dopemu, Be Invited To TVC? by BizLifeE: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2019
I also know this guy.

(1) (Reply)

Download Full Movie: Game Of Thrones – Season 8 Episode 4 / d / Do You Still Remember The Movie Called, Egg Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.