Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,968 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

"Be Part Of History" Investor Needed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Be Part Of History" Investor Needed! (544 Views)

Investor Needed- buy a tricycle for hire purchase / Investor Needed - View Business Plan. / Investor Needed For A Radio Station In Enugu. Feasibility Done,high Roi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Be Part Of History" Investor Needed! by fastfinger: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2010
we are a growing record label with  4 artist to its credit, we need a serious investor to move to the next level. if you think you are the one, call me on 08033379959 or send me a mail to deftouch.prinze@gmail.com better still leave your number so i can personally reach you. Thanks for taking that bold step.

presently, one of our artist video is online. you can visit www.youtube.com and search for henry uche so you can view the video.
Re: "Be Part Of History" Investor Needed! by fastfinger: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2010
while not take that bold step and give me a call so we can talk business

(1) (Reply)

An Investment Opportunity / Business Capital Funding / Filling Station Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.