Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Is It Possible To Change My Jamb Date. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Change My Jamb Date. (377 Views)

Kawthar Shehu Toro: My JAMB Scores Success Story – Gombe Top Scorer / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Change My Jamb Date. by Fammoboy10(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hello everyone.

How possible is it for her to change her jamb exam date.

My younger sister who is supposed to best my elder sister on her wedding day was saddened today when she reprinted her jamb exam slip only to find out that she was having exam on that day, April 13.

Is there any possibility of changing the exam date.

PLZ urgent reply PLZ.
Re: Is It Possible To Change My Jamb Date. by Divay22(f): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
No.
What time is she writing? If it's morning, she can hurry up and write the exam and if it's afternoon, then she can best for your sist but should be conscious of the time.
But she can't change the date of her exam.
Re: Is It Possible To Change My Jamb Date. by Wizardx(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Not possibl
Check my sinature���

(1) (Reply)

Download Sketchup Pro 2019 With V-ray 4.00 / I Need Topics For My Project / Guide On Writing A Winning Dissertation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.