Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” (23729 Views)

Download mp3: Teni to release new single title "MARRY" / Simi Challenges Teni To A Singing Competition / DTL – Eyan Lionel Messi (download Mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by kiiingemmy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2019

The Dr Dolor entertainment recording artist Teni aka Teni Makanaki who’s known for making hit after hit seems to be ready for another one as she teases a new hot one which she tweeted the title to be Sugar Mommy of Lagos, Eyan Yokoshuna.

This title doesn’t only implies a song name but an Ep or album, well anyone it is, her fans her very much ready to hearing from her soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir7hfDLivEE

Recall, Teni also releases a single weeks back titled Party Next Door, which performs very poor comparing to her previous record.

Source : https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/Entertainment/celebrities/68367-teni-set-to-release-a-new-song-sugar-mommy

1 Like

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by kiiingemmy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin grin .
Nice One from Teni Right here...

Download Teni - Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA

See here -->

https://afribaze.com.ng/video/news/592-teni-sugar-mommy-of-lagos-eyan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Nickijoy(f): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
We are waiting!!

1 Like

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by eben1marketer: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
sad
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Bossontop(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Yoruba pipu no go kee pesin with laff......e say na "yokoshuna" .....lwkmd

[img]https://media1./images/808d871fbf7e5720169a33b808b5c3e0/tenor.gif?itemid=4424988[/img]

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by kiiingemmy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
cool
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Davidson267(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
talented woman

1 Like

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by verygudbadguy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Teni makanaki ti ya wo. Too spontaneous!

2 Likes

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by yetunsbay(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ugly afonja lesbian.I h8 her.
She wish she HV talent lyk Chidinma
Mumu idiot
junkie

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
yetunsbay:
junkie
NNE GI ottttu-ewedu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ugly afonja lesbian.I h8 her. She wish she HV talent lyk Chidinma Mumu idiot
olori eku

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Dharnchuks(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Why is there so much tribalism on NL sad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
doctorkush:
olori eku
mpayi
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Blacksavage: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Same story noni.. Abeggi...
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by dotunbidemi: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ugly afonja lesbian.I h8 her. She wish she HV talent lyk Chidinma Mumu idiot
wasted generation

20 Likes

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by dotunbidemi: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Mumu idiot
you pitiable thing.

24 Likes

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
dotunbidemi:
wasted generation
is it ur moda?
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
my papa naa mpayi

1 Like

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Michaelkings: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
I heard wizkid bleeped teni why recording a music with wizkid
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by lukui: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
even if you sing sh1t, all that matters is for baba God to put blessing in it! sh1t +success =gold , think of many dope artists out there that are not yet blowing like her! BABA GOD ABEG no bless only me , bless my enemies too!!!!!!

if you get it, I mean if you are in my realm right now, you will say AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by dotunbidemi: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
is it ur moda?
my brother while she is making her money, you are hating, Abeg who you eep

6 Likes

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by abula112(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Mumu idiot
people of hate are here, so much black hrt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by manlawal(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dharnchuks:
Because seun is a tribalist and he is promoting it through nairaland, if he is not I wonder why he allow this and all his mod are not doing anything

3 Likes

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by humberjade: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Mumu idiot

This ur undiluted tribal bigotry won't kill u my brother....pls repent...It won't cost u anything.

Chidi-what? grin If i hear.

Teni na confirm song writer...dropping hit songs like puff puff....as for our beautiful Chidinma, phew, what is she singing these days sef? I used to be a huge fan of hers, but common, as lovely as her voice sounds, her song writing skill isn't that good in recent yrs...make she wake up biko...1 hit song in like forever

16 Likes

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Laomee: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dharnchuks:
I honestly didn't know how divided naija has become till I joined this forum. it's saddening man

15 Likes

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Laomee: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
manlawal:

Because seun is a tribalist and he is promoting it
Even if they clamp down on it and stuff, you can't censor one's inner thought.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Jyde89: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Mumu idiot

You see o, when we talk now you and your nyamiri brothers and sisters will begin your wailing chorus upandan. How can you compare Teni to Chidima wey no get pass one hit song, this is just a light scolding; I won't be this lenient next time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jyde89:

You see o, when we talk now you and your nyamiri brothers and sisters will begin your wailing chorus upandan. How can you compare Teni to Chidima wey no get pass one hit song, this is just a light scolding; I won't be this lenient next time.
I bu aji amu
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
humberjade:

This ur undiluted tribal bigotry won't kill u my brother....pls repent...It won't cost u anything.

Chidi-what? grin If i hear.

Teni na confirm song writer...dropping hit songs like puff puff....as for our beautiful Chidinma, phew, what is she singing these days sef? I used to be a huge fan of hers, but common, as lovely as her voice sounds, her song writing skill isn't that good in recent yrs...make she wake up biko...1 hit song in like forever
Chidinma is a god were teni is
Teni no dey c im bck
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by manlawal(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
Laomee:
Even if they clamp down on it and stuff, you can't censor one's inner thought.
Bro at least it will reduce if anyone is caught their account should be banned for like 9 months

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) / Best 10 Latest Naija Songs Trending in October 2020 | "Lonely" Tops Chart / Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.