Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,069 members, 7,832,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage (374 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage by BB013(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hello house

I am in dire need of your advise. I am planning marriage with my long term girlfriend, but the thing is I was once had something doing but due to some circumstances it crashed, now working on another while my girlfriend has sometime doing too for herself. But the issue is we both facing lots of pressure from home to settle down. Somehow having challenges. I want a small wedding but not too loud and not more than a 100 people cos of my financial constraints now but I have hope that all will be well but just kinda scared that things not really going as planned

How do I go about this. Cos this is a huge challenge for me.
Please I need candid advise
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
BB013:
but the thing is I was once had something doing but due to some circumstances it crashed, now working on another
Does dat mean u dont av a job at present? If yes, chill till u av somtin reasonable doin, dont marry yet.

1 Like

Re: Marriage by Chubhie: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sit your woman down, discuss and cut your clothes according to the material. You can hold the material while she cuts or she holds the material while you cut.

1 Like

Re: Marriage by Jcole1985(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
Oga start the process,it the end it will look like someone else took proceeding of the wedding preparation.Plan with your "Wife".A conservative wedding is the shitt that is hot now.

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Company / Shocking Stories Of Abuja Married Men That Patronize Sex Workers / Leading Indian Doctors At Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.