Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) (45122 Views)

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos) / Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by mediaNGR: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nigerian professional footballer, Ahmed Musa who plays as a forward and left winger for Saudi Arabian team Al-Nassr and the Nigeria national team. Celebrates his beautiful wife, Juliet Ejue on her birthday.

He shared her video with caption:
"You are my all in one package ? my wife, friend, lover, soul mate and my partner in crime for everything. Let's celebrate this bond and your Birthday together. Happy Birthday Wifey"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/ahmed-musa-celebrates-his-beautiful.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by masterpiecer(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Partner in crime? shocked
Which crime?
R u trying to tell us something shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:16am On Apr 05, 2019
Lucky wifey

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Pestero: 5:27am On Apr 05, 2019
Beautiful wife

Man Kills Girlfriend, Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port-Harcourt. >> See Pictures Here

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by hopara1(m): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2019
Happy birthday Musa wifey!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by femi4: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2019
Husband snatcher

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by herzernIsHere: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Satan66(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2019
Honestly with all the money I expected s more beautiful wife.
Possibly white not like this ugly afonja looking thing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Amadii59: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2019
Good of him
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Heyzee5: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2019
Good for him
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by JubrinElSudan: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2019
masterpiecer:
Partner in crime? shocked
Which crime?
R u trying to tell us something shocked
Lol

They "partnerly" chased out his first wife cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2019
Fine girl. Happy birthday. Long life and prosperity!
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by superlanny(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2019
Happy birthday to Mrs Ahmed Musa.....may you live long to enjoy his joystick and may he have enough strength and stamina to sweep your compound on a regular basis. As for Musa ... respect bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2019
lipsrsealed

Who knows what Ahmed Musa's estranged wife would be up to now.....I suspect bleeping another cassava already no time to waste.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by koyyess: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2019
He probably wrote that while in the arms of his side chick.
Please go and tell her privately.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2019
The "musa" that is always seeing something at the gate is now a footballer and see the kind babe him dey fvck now. Money good o! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Majesty08: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Fool, i hate him when he married that yeye igbo girl!

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by fk001(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2019
He made the wrong choice.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by sodiamond: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Husband snatcher!!

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Oddsman(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2019
The former Hausa wife will be full of regrets reading this. Women, treat your man right. Dont start thinking because you married him, its the last bus stop and hes liable to take your shyyt.

Majesty08:

She's from Cross River state. Not Igbo

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by humberjade: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:
Honestly with all the money I expected s more beautiful wife.
Possibly white not like this ugly afonja looking thing

Those who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones...thank God she's from ur side of d country.

So every rich man must marry a flashy woman? What a mindset. What happened to honesty, hardwork and love...so only beautiful ladies make good wives?

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by yenereal(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Igbo girl? You don take Igbo
Majesty08:

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2019
Only a matter of time he dumps u

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Celebsnews: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2019
Happy birthday my sister... Ogoja girl
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by banio: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2019
femi4:
Husband snatcher

Thought his first wife asked for the divorce. Men can marry more than one lady if they can foot the bills. She never asked the first pompous wife to seek a divorce.

If I am rich and always travelling like Musa, I will marry two or more to check mate their infidelity. Being rich and marrying just one lady makes U a loser. Your wife will enjoy herself when You travel for two or three weeks.

Women and men are naturally polygamous

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Blamtom(f): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2019
Good for him a great footballer

Those who asked for this week free odds join my signature now & play the 33odd posted NOW

hurry up cool
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by zoby225588: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2019
10 craziest "ONE MORE NIGHT" dance challenge video ft MR P ( must watch) www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOrvCAVeapg&sns
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Olukat(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=Joromi12 post=77279226]Only a matter of time he dumps u[/quote

grin grin Keep dreaming! Marriage don't work that way shocked shocked shocked
That he divorce a floor crippling uncivilized Fulani girl doesn't mean he will be on that path forever.
He's new marriage has really impacted on Musa on all fronts...Na Ibo girl e marry o, if in doubt ask IBB grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON2019: CAF Hails Alex Iwobi As Karate Kid, Nigerians React / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures / Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.