Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola (11871 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by Forreellinc: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2019
kingjrofficial:
will u kip kwayeet lipsrsealed
Pple like u are d mainn froblemm we are having in diz kwantree shocked
Yinmu as if you read What she typed
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by Agugbadin: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2019
Madam you on point and have hit the nail at the head, revolution yes it is but the challenge we have is lack of unity. This country is really divided on tribal lines, religious lines to mention but a few
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by AngelicBeing: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Instead of telling her son to shave off his dread or cover his tattoos, she is wailing online.

Nigeria is a jungle. Some people don't seem to understand that. Common clean water, access road, electricity, refining petroleum products are still treated as rocket science. Yet, some people want to talk like Nigeria is not a jungle.

/
It is actually the worst shithole jungle on planet earth and it is beyond redemption grin
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by Agugbadin: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2019
Forreellinc:
Abeg shut up and go to the kitchen, since when do you have an opinion?

Your sense of reasoning is impaired, seek help
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by zoby225588: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2019
10 craziest "ONE MORE NIGHT" dance challenge video ft MR P ( must watch) www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOrvCAVeapg&sns
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by Champneys: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2019
Yeah 'Rights'
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by suratwo62: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2019
PopeFlatino:
The day I bleeped this babe eeh tongue

Nothing new, All babes are the same when it comes to bleeping. Even her hubby gets tired of her at times and secretly goes to bleep some other....
God bless ALL BLEEPERS.
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by wink2015(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2019
chidima2019:
Nollywood star, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde complained about the level of danger and insecurity in the country and has appealed to the government to a declare state of emergency in places which are affected.

She also said she believes Nigeria needs some kind of ‘revolution’ to get better.

In an online question and answering section with her fans on twitter on Friday.

Omotola said, “I am appealing to the government to immediately see to the rising rate of depression, suicide, police brutality, ritual killings and general lack of safety in the Country. It’s at an all-time high now, there should be a state of emergency declared.”

Asked why she did not openly support any presidential candidate in the last election, the actress said that she doesn’t think her support for any candidate could have made any difference in the presidential election.

Speaking further, she said “Excuses won’t move us forward. We must be angry enough and divert our anger towards looking for real change. We need to know the use of political offices, ask questions and engage the leaders.

“I hope soon we birth a Jerry Rawlins or something of that kind. We do need a revolution. Nigeria is too big and important for it to implode. However, there are still honest people. Don’t be discouraged.”

The actress also advised people on how to choose a life partner, speaking she said “A lot lies on your choice of a spouse. Are they understanding, mature minded and supportive? Your spouse needs to be your career partner, knowing it’s both of you against the world. If not, it’s a rocky ride ahead. However, don’t compromise your career, it’s your sanity.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/04/we-need-to-fight-for-our-rights-omotola.html

NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE.

All indices of a failed state reflects in our daily lives from massive unemployment, epileptic power supply, hunger in the land, armed robbery, cultism, corruption by the political class etc.

The military that seized power and ruled for years did not help matter.

They scattered the first republic democracy that they met when they seized power in 1966.
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by dazzlingd(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2019
Go and revive your dead acting career and stop forming activist
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by koyyess: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2019
grin grin

Una go wait tire.

Nigeria is deep into shiit that the only way to create any change is to spill blood. The only blood Nigerians can spill is the blood of the innocent.

Some dumb comments here reveals a lot about Nigerians. They don't even like activists that fight for the common good.

If Jesus Christ was to be sent physically again for the second time but in Nigeria, he will refuse. grin
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by babadeee(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2019
Forreellinc:
Abeg shut up and go to the kitchen, since when do you have an opinion?
idiot people like
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by udemzyudex(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2019
Fight for your right in the comfort of your bedroom abi grin
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by MissRaine69(f): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2019
dazzlingd:
Go and revive your dead acting career and stop forming activist
I am sure she has electricity, water that comes out of a tap and has three-four meals a day in her house. That’s a lot more than you.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by MissRaine69(f): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
The worst nightmare of any group of elite is a united youth, Algeria is a prime example.

If you know the history of Algeria you will know that it’s the military that’s really in control. There is no true democracy even with the new care taker government.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by izeksblog: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2019
In a country where those that have the power to cause a change lacks sense, only God can help the helpless
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2019
That is just an illusion,
Oil/natural minerals/Banking cartels
The military has and would always be a tool since ancient days.
Don't keep your eyes on the man with the stern face and big guns, focus on the man who foot the bills, afterall what is an Army without a payment structure ?
They are the 'cabal' behind ANY government in the world.
Even the formidable ISIS, was defeated once the business of oil trading was camped down.
Follow the money. Whoever pays for the military controls it.

MissRaine69:

If you know the history of Algeria you will know that it’s the military that’s really in control. There is no true democracy even with the new care taker government.
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by ofiko123(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2019
Nice one from omotola
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by pacespot(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2019
backnbeta:
Nigerians will never revolt in this lifetime. We are too greedy, selfish and disunited to protest in one voice. Our leaders will always have the grace to misrule because they know our weakness.

Igbos will not protest with Yoruba because of our mutual hatred for each other
Hausa Muslims don't trust non- Hausa Muslims

We can't ever speak in one voice!

that means people deserve the same society that are complaining about. government can only implement institutional changes, the real change comes from the people.
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by dazzlingd(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am sure she has electricity, water that comes out of a tap and has three-four meals a day in her house. That’s a lot more than you.

And I'm at your doorstep with plates waiting for you to feed me.

Until dumbass of your calibre learn to distinguish between personality and social class, inferiority complex, injustice and depression won't set you free...
My comment might have been irrational, but it is pure dumbass to relate social class with my view of your celebrity, I can choose to praise a nobody and debase a celebrity if I wish.
You need a complete re-orientation you lowly asslicker.
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by MissRaine69(f): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
That is just an illusion,
Oil/natural minerals/Banking cartels
The military has and would always be a tool since ancient days.
Don't keep your eyes on the man with the stern face and big guns, focus on the man who foot the bills, afterall what is an Army without a payment structure ?
They are the 'cabal' behind ANY government in the world.
Even the formidable ISIS, was defeated once the business of oil trading was camped down.
Follow the money. Whoever pays for the military controls it.

Sigh ...Algeria has always been under military control for milenia it’s only thaf the west that frowns on countries that are obviously run by military heads so a facade of democracy is necessary.
ISIL was defeated because the loyalty you buy is not sustainable compared to loyalty gained via respect. Turkey was still buying oil from ISIL held territories.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by MissRaine69(f): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2019
dazzlingd:

And I'm at your doorstep with plates waiting for you to feed me.

Until dumbass of your calibre learn to distinguish between personality and social class, inferiority complex, injustice and depression won't set you free...
My comment might have been irrational, but it is pure dumbass to relate social class with my view of your celebrity, I can choose to praise a nobody and debase a celebrity if I wish.
You need a complete re-orientation you lowly asslicker.

Are you quite done now? With your little tantrum up there?
What I say stays as is! As name calling is all you can resort to doing, and that is water of my back.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Politics of Algeria - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Politics_of_Algeria
Algeria has been called a "controlled democracy", or a state where the military and "a select group" of unelected civilians—reportedly known to Algerians as "le pouvoir" ("the power"wink—make major decisions, such as who should be president

Bro the military is just a tool of the power! I'm surprised you would even argue. Is there ANY politician in Nigeria that Dangote doesn't have his personal number? And that is just a man that has decided to show his face

MissRaine69:

Sigh ...Algeria has always been under military control for milenia it’s only thaf the west that frowns on countries that are obviously run by military heads so a facade of democracy is necessary.
ISIL was defeated because the loyalty you buy is not sustainable compared to loyalty gained via respect. Turkey was still buying oil from ISIL held territories.
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by dazzlingd(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

Are you quite done now? With your little tantrum up there?
What I say stays as is! As name calling is all you can resort to doing, and that is water of my back.
I believe I've made my points too
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by MissRaine69(f): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Politics of Algeria - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Politics_of_Algeria
Algeria has been called a "controlled democracy", or a state where the military and "a select group" of unelected civilians—reportedly known to Algerians as "le pouvoir" ("the power"wink—make major decisions, such as who should be president

Bro the military is just a tool of the power! I'm surprised you would even argue. Is there ANY politician in Nigeria that Dangote doesn't have his personal number? And that is just a man that has decided to show his face

I am not a bro and I don’t use Wikipedia for facts or to Back arguments I speak from experience.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by InvertedHammer: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Citizen0:
You are making noise here. Go to the street!! . Online lamenting.

/
If you are man and brave enough to walk the streets, you will not be lamenting about SARS.

Go back to your shell.

Coward.

/
Re: We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola by CioAngels(f): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
chidima2019:
Nollywood star, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde complained about the level of danger and insecurity in the country and has appealed to the government to a declare state of emergency in places which are affected.

She also said she believes Nigeria needs some kind of ‘revolution’ to get better.

In an online question and answering section with her fans on twitter on Friday.

Omotola said, “I am appealing to the government to immediately see to the rising rate of depression, suicide, police brutality, ritual killings and general lack of safety in the Country. It’s at an all-time high now, there should be a state of emergency declared.”

Asked why she did not openly support any presidential candidate in the last election, the actress said that she doesn’t think her support for any candidate could have made any difference in the presidential election.

Speaking further, she said “Excuses won’t move us forward. We must be angry enough and divert our anger towards looking for real change. We need to know the use of political offices, ask questions and engage the leaders.

“I hope soon we birth a Jerry Rawlins or something of that kind. We do need a revolution. Nigeria is too big and important for it to implode. However, there are still honest people. Don’t be discouraged.”

The actress also advised people on how to choose a life partner, speaking she said “A lot lies on your choice of a spouse. Are they understanding, mature minded and supportive? Your spouse needs to be your career partner, knowing it’s both of you against the world. If not, it’s a rocky ride ahead. However, don’t compromise your career, it’s your sanity.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/04/we-need-to-fight-for-our-rights-omotola.html
On Jerry Rawlings, you are absolutely right, Nigeria sincerely needs such a man to bring Nigeria back to when the British valued our certificates and also sent their students to Nigeria for exchange programmes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures / PHOTO: Ini Edo’s Carbon Copy Found In Jamaica / See The Swazi Lady Whose B00bs Got People Talking During Their Cultural Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.